32

Chapter 32 The Return of the Glacier Part 1

As for when the spirit beast egg can hatch, the system Xiaomei still has the same answer: "I don't know, you buy more beast blood crystals for Eggy, and it can break the shell sooner." Ning Qianqian: ...

Ning

Qianqian is afraid Back in the real world, I don't know if Amethyst coins can still be used, so I rushed to buy all the supplies I need in the global marine world, and the props to be upgraded have also been upgraded. The Amethyst coins on the account are only 76, and there are more than 80 million trading coins.

Ning Qianqian opened the trading system and checked, very good, the Amethyst Mall was locked as expected.

You can still go to the trading mall for buying general supplies, and you can buy most things, but you can't buy full shed boats, small yachts and the like.

According to the system, she doesn't have this need now.

Not to mention that Ning Qianqian doesn't have much money in her account, even if she has, she can't buy beast blood crystals now.

Fortunately, the updated data of the time pocket watch can still be viewed.

To Ning Qianqian's surprise, the 4444 amethyst coins were worth spending, and two new skills were added.

Time Pocket Watch (rare-level special item, unbound)

has a new skill "Reverse Time": When using it, inject spiritual power to make the pocket watch hands go backwards, and time can be reversed. With the current spiritual power of the host, the time can be reversed for up to 15 minutes.

This skill can be used once every three days. After using it, the host will be in a state of 8H weakness.

Newly added skill 2 "Back to the past": The host spends 1 amethyst coin to locate a time anchor point, up to three time anchor points. You can choose to travel back to this time anchor later.

Each dungeon of this skill can be used up to three times, and each time costs 50 amethyst coins. After the shuttle is over, the host will have a 1H weak state.

Two skills, one is better than the other.

This is equivalent to "regret medicine" and "restart after reading the file"!

No wonder the original price was 8888 amethyst coins, which was more expensive than the treasure hunting ring and mermaid transformation necklace in her hand combined.

Because this is an item that has just been upgraded to the rare level, Ning Qianqian has not had time to bind it permanently.

Of course, such a baby must be bound immediately and permanently!

Ning Qianqian then asked the system: "Tong, I want to permanently bind the time pocket watch, is that okay?"

System Xiaomei: "Yes, one price, 10 amethyst coins!"

The previous two rare items only need 100,000 transaction coins for permanent binding , but now it costs 10 amethyst coins.

Tongzi really fattened her up and slaughtered her hard.

If it weren't for her low balance now, this money fan would probably dare to ask a higher price.

Ning Qianqian just wanted to open her mouth to negotiate a price, but the system Xiaomei was very familiar with her urine, and immediately said first: "No bargaining! If you want to be tied up, you can tie it up or not! Next time you want to bind up, you have to increase the price!" Ning Qianqian: