114

Chapter 114: Reiki Revival 16

By the time we arrived in the valley where the purple primrose was, it was late at night.

But for immortal cultivators, they all rely on meditation to absorb spiritual energy instead of sleep at night, and they only consumed a small part of their spiritual power in the battle just now, and the matter of meditation is not urgent for the time being.

In the living room of the wooden house, Ning Qianqian took out the loot that was put away, ten storage bags, these were all the things on the eight Shen family refining period guards.

As for the storage bag on Shen Xingyu's body, it should be the most valuable, but unfortunately it disappeared with his self-explosion.

It can be said that in this battle, Huo Langzhou's losses were very serious, not to mention the loot, and he was also sold by the system Xiaomei Qiang for a 100,000 amethyst coin iQue Taifu buff.

The point is that this money is spent, and I dare not say that my life will be saved.

Therefore, when dividing the spoils this time, Ning Qianqian directly said that her share was converted into amethyst coins and given to Huo Langzhou.

Huo Xunfeng and the three of them did not lack anything now, and quickly said that they would give their share to Huo Langzhou.

Ning Qianqian nodded with satisfaction, it seemed that Huo Langzhou had not hesitated to drag down his own cultivation process before, and he also had to take these few people with him, and finally did not pay in vain.

However, Ning Qianqian refused for Huo Langzhou: "These are the trophies of cultivators in the refining period, I don't want it because I can't use it, you can use it, just take it, no need to shirk, no matter how much Huo Langzhou's debts are, he will be able to pay them back sooner or later." If you take a small part of your cultivation resources, it will become a drag on me for one more day. Huo

Xunfeng, Xu Mu, and Zhou Xiaotian didn't expect Ning Qianqian to say this, and for a while, their faces were a little embarrassed, but they couldn't refute it.

Their existence is not a drag, Ning Qianqian and Bai Xuan, as well as Xiaodanzi, the small squares are all foundation building cultivation, these three people are still refining qi cultivation.

If the Shen family sent guards from the foundation building period to avenge Shen Xingyu, if she didn't have three powerful spirit pets around her, it would be really difficult to ensure the safety of these three!

They are Huo Langzhou's relatives and friends, and they are not Ning Qianqian's relatives and friends.

Huo Xunfeng and Ning Qianqian used to be the relationship between bosses and subordinates, but they didn't deal with each other much after working for more than a year, and they hadn't spoken a few times, so they weren't a familiar relationship.

Therefore, Ning Qianqian will not get used to them.

Ning Qianqian said bluntly: "It's not good, but the truth is that I can't always take you with me, so you must be promoted to the foundation building period as soon as possible!" "

The spiritual power of the Spirit Source Continent is thin, the Yuan Infant cultivator is the strongest combat power, the Golden Pill period can also be called the strong, the three foundation building period group together, and there are many life-saving means in hand, as long as it is not to encounter enemies several times more than them or a large realm higher, they can have the power of self-preservation.

Huo Xunfeng was silent for a while, and said seriously: "Okay, I know, tomorrow I will kill as many demon beasts as possible."

Xu Mu and Zhou Xiaotian also hurriedly followed the assurance.