126

Chapter 126: Reiki Revival 28 (1)

Ning Qianqian's eyes widened, the acquaintance she saw was none other than Huo Langzhou, who had been away for more than ten days!

Because the recent experience in the strange space is too rich and exciting, Ning Qianqian has just started, and there is a little regret that Huo Langzhou was not able to go to the strange space with them.

This is not only the problem that the commission she can get is less than the share given by Huo Langzhou, but most importantly, Huo Langzhou failed to catch up with this team building, and the cultivation resources he got were much less than everyone.

Following Ning Qianqian's earth spirit small square, he is also trying to collect heavenly materials and earth treasures, but the small square is only a spirit pet in the end, and it can do only a limited amount.

Among its trophies, the most valuable ones are a water spirit that has not turned on spiritual intelligence and three earth spirits that have not turned on spiritual intelligence.

Water Spirit is obtained by a small square following Mu Ling, Bai Xuan, and Dajin into the Spirit Lake.

In the end, he found the earth spirit in Jealous City, which is mainly the credit of the small square.

Ning Qianqian exchanged how many golden spirit fire spirit wood spirits in her hand for three unopened spirit wisdom earth spirits with small squares, anyway, Huo Langzhou has small squares, and there is no need for earth spirits.

There were also several counter-robberies in Greedy City, the forbidden psychedelic magic array that Little Square and Little Tuanzi jointly arranged helped Ning Qianqian, and Ning Qianqian gave it a share of 10% of the robbery proceeds for hard work.

That is to say, now that the five elements of heaven and earth spiritual objects have been collected and the necessary materials for refining mustard space, not only Ning Qianqian, but also Huo Langzhou, a guy who relies on spiritual pets to fly!

In this way, the other ordinary cultivation resources that Huo Langzhou obtained were not rich, but in terms of the top-level treasure, the Five Elements Heaven and Earth Spirit Object, he was taken away by small squares!

Totally lying won belongs to yes!

You know, Moya mixed in the strange space for seven days, relying on the ninety percent obtained in Lazy City, and only then did he exchange a golden spirit from Ning Qianqian.

As for the others, Ning Qianqian's hands had a large number of unenlightened Five Elements Heaven and Earth Spiritual Objects, and they must give priority to meeting Ning Mingda's needs.

The rest, because the number of unenlightened wood spirits is only two, it is temporarily impossible to gather the materials needed for the mustard space.

Ning Qianqian planned to look back to see if the friends who were familiar with her had any demand for the Five Elements Heaven and Earth Spiritual Objects, and if so, let them take other resources to exchange for her.

Even if the Five Elements Heaven and Earth Spirit Objects were not used to refine the mustard space, the cultivators with the same attributes could cooperate with each other, so that the cultivators could exert at least twice the combat power higher.

Ning Qianqian was wandering, and Huo Langzhou had already arrived at her.

Ning Qianqian then noticed that Huo Langzhou's cultivation had reached the great consummation of foundation building, which was a small realm higher than she who had always been restricted from being restricted from upgrading with a strange space, and she was in the late stage of foundation building.