92

Chapter 92 The Zombie Attack 26

Ning Mingda stayed in the research base during this time, and also killed some zombies...they were captured by the research institute for experiments, and occasionally went berserk and out of control.

There are not many such zombies.

In addition, in order to safely improve Ning Mingda's ability level, the research institute has set up an ability training room.

But the level that can be improved in the training room is also limited.

Ning Mingda's ability level must not be able to keep up with the large force of ability users outside. After all, he is just a new player who has just entered the game in this world. In the fight of zombies.

Right now, he only has level 4 elementary level.

He was able to get all the way from the research institute to the middle and high-level zombie area where Ning Qianqian was located, and he relied on a few large bottles of zombie camouflage spray that Ning Mingda collected from the research institute.

When this stuff is sprayed on the body, it will emit a very unpleasant smell, and it is easy to be regarded as the same kind by zombies.

As long as it is not in short-distance contact for a long time, this camouflage spray is effective for zombies of level 6 and below. As for zombies of level 7, there is no time to test it.

Therefore, for Ning Mingda's sudden sneak attack, and his smell that was exactly like that of a zombie, Huo Langzhou only thought it was a zombie that appeared out of nowhere.

Even if it was a sudden attack from behind, Huo Langzhou still dodged the pointed spear with great precision, and even threw a lightning ball with a backhand in Ning Mingda's direction!

Ning Qianqian, who was looking at Ning Mingda, said: ...

She had sharp eyesight and quick hands, and threw a space barrier towards Ning Mingda. It was dangerous and dangerous, and blocked Huo Langzhou's lightning ball.

Otherwise, another defensive earring will be wasted!

Huo Langzhou could vaguely discern that the level of the sneak attacking zombies was not high, only level 4, so the lightning ball thrown was not too strong, about level 5, and was firmly stopped by Ning Qianqian's level 6 space barrier .

It was only then that Huo Langzhou realized something was wrong, "Huh?" He turned his head and looked at what he thought was a level 4 zombie.

In the end, he saw a face that he had met once before entering the infinite world of zombies, Ning Qianqian's brother Ning Mingda?

However, compared to Ning Mingda in the real world, the current Ning Mingda has become much thinner and looks like a Nezha.

How is this going? !

Huo Langzhou took a closer look, and found that Ning Mingda hadn't mutated into a zombie, but was sprayed with something that smelled like a zombie. He said quickly, "I'm sorry, Brother Ning, I mistook you for a zombie just now."

However, this is also Ning Mingda's own sneak attack first.

Ning Mingda looked at the lightning ball that disappeared in front of him, and felt regretful. It was all because he was too angry, and he acted impulsively again.

If Qianqian hadn't made a timely move, wouldn't he have wasted 500 million worth of defensive earrings?

Ning Mingda just regretted that he shouldn't have made a surprise attack, but he still found Huo Langzhou very unpleasant.