64

Chapter 64 The Return of the Glacier 33

The plane stopped in front of the villa.

Not long after, Huo Langzhou brought Mo Ya over to the living room on the first floor of Ning Qianqian's villa.

As for the only space device related to 1000 Amethyst coins, both Huo Langzhou and Mo Ya wanted to finalize the sale as soon as possible.

In case one night passes, the other party will not buy or transfer the purchase right.

Huo Xiaoman and Ruan Youran went upstairs to take a shower and rest.

Ning Qianqian casually set up a soundproof shield in the living room on the first floor, and had a small meeting with the two younger brothers who were the most money-making.

After listening to Huo Langzhou's report, and knowing that there are rules such as "soul contract" that must be followed.

Ning Qianqian felt relieved at first, and didn't have to worry about the business being hacked by Mo Ya, a black-hearted younger brother.

Secondly, Huo Langzhou was shocked, he really sold a 100 cubic space jade pendant to Mo Ya for 1000 amethyst coins!

This, this... profiteers are indeed professional!

Anyway, it was something that was obtained with effort but not money, and most of the spoils in the space belonged to her. Ning Qianqian's psychological base price for the 100 cubic space jade pendant was 300 amethyst coins.

She has no shortage of these things herself, and Mo Ya will want to buy this space, the first is to make customs clearance easier, and the second is to help her collect a lot of rare materials more conveniently.

Unexpectedly, Huo Langzhou sold her a sky-high price directly.

Mo Ya felt that he really wanted the space jade pendant, but 100 billion was too expensive, so he tried to bargain with Ning Qianqian: "Sister Ning, you are my own sister, can you really make it cheaper?" Ning Qianqian was

kind Looking at him anxiously: "Okay, then I will give you a little bit cheaper, a 9.99% discount, only 99.9 billion."

Mo Ya: ...

Is there any essential difference in this?

He still wanted to grind Ning Qianqian a bit more, so he heard Ning Qianqian say in a warm tone: "Xiao Mo, the price I gave you is very favorable. If you don't want to buy it, you should give Xiao Huo the opportunity to buy it. In the next world, Xiao Huo and I won't be able to share together... I still think that Xiao Huo can help me get more money." Xiao Huo was on the side

, and he very cooperatively accused Mo Ya: "Yes, the boss gave me money." This old employee wants to ask for 1000, and I'll give you 999, and you're still not satisfied, why are you doing this? There's no pattern at all!"

Huo Langzhou deliberately omitted the unit of these numbers, 100 million.

Mo Ya with no pattern:? ? ?

Mo Ya immediately stopped bargaining.

Huo Langzhou is a black-hearted profiteer, a vicious capitalist, of course he is very good at making money, even if he just transfers the purchase right to him, he has nothing to lose, and he will cheat him with 10 dark-type energy essence beads.

However, as a younger brother with pursuit and great ambitions (...), Mo Ya will never admit defeat.

Isn't it just to dig a few more mines, he can do it too!