133

Chapter 133: Reiki Revival 35 (End)

When the Sake Daoist and Wu Xuanjie surveyed that the life and death catastrophe was coming, and would adopt a virtual and real method, they guessed that this catastrophe was likely to be an illusion dominated by extraterrestrial demon gods.

Therefore, when they informed Ning Qianqian and the others of the next life and death calamity, they made a magic weapon called "Team Ring" in batches, and the main body of the magic weapon was handed over to Ning Qianqian, after all, the vitality of this calamity between him and Wu Xuanjie was tied to this woman.

Speaking of which, this team ring was invented by Lin Fei's new friend in the last infinite world, and it was difficult for others to copy it, but it was very easy for the sake master of the refiner.

It was precisely because of this that Ning Qianqian's friends, as well as the top bosses of Spirit Source cultivators such as Sake Daoist and Wu Xuanjie, were all brought into the city of the same attribute by Ning Qianqian.

The Seven Attribute Space had the greatest impact on the cultivators of the Spirit Source Continent, as many of their concepts were already deeply ingrained and were easily affected by the Heart Demon Tribulation.

However, for foreign players, the impact is minimal, they have not been practicing for a few months, they will leave in a short time, and whether they can continue to cultivate immortals in the future is not known, what happened to the heart demon, and they did not expect to go on this road for a long time.

Therefore, it is easiest for foreign players such as Ning Qianqian to solve this calamity.

Sake Taoists and Wu Xuanjie were not greedy people, but they were brought into the city of greed because they were affected by the "team ring", and the impact on them was naturally greatly reduced if they were not the right heart demons.

And because of the trouble-breaking operation of Ning Qianqian and others "subduing people with force", even if they encountered the Heart Demon Tribulation, the Heart Demon Illusion Realm, which could have exerted ten percent of their power, suddenly turned into another painting style, greatly discounted...

Who let the extraterritorial demon god divide the consciousness body and the body far from the time of fusion, and did not know what "good things" Ning Qianqian and the others did when they first entered the fantasy space?

Even the good deeds that Ning Qianqian was doing now, the distraction of the Extraterritorial Demon God's distraction was still being hooded.

This is because the three divine beasts of the Nightmare Unicorn Long Night, the Ice Dragon Bing Ao, and the Phoenix Winged White Tiger Bai Xuan joined forces, and in turn transmitted half-truths and half-truths to the extraterritorial demon god distraction body.

At this moment, the information received by the Extraterrestrial Demon God was that he had spent all his energy to build this illusion projection, and the cultivators on one side were constantly decreasing...

In the range of Cloud Blue Star that he monitored, there were not a large number of cultivators, so he took it for granted that it must be the cultivators of Cloud Blue Star who were fooled and successfully brought to the fantasy space.

In fact, the aura fluctuations on the cultivators who crossed from the fantasy space to the real world were all hidden by Changye with special powers.

Just when the extraterrestrial demon god was dreaming, and after half of the cultivators of Yun Lanxing had fallen into the demon, he could fuse the essence in the seven-attribute space in advance, successfully preach the Dao, and become the new heavenly path of this side of the world, when he suddenly realized that something was not quite right.