132

Chapter 132: Reiki Revival 34

Ning Qianqian also knew that the crow doppelganger who Moya left on the other side of the Demon Domain had done what she had ordered better than she expected.

The violent monster suddenly lost tens of thousands of dollars, the most important thing is that the extraterritorial demon god consciousness body was blown apart, although it was not dead, but it was also seriously damaged, and he could not recover for the next few years, in short, he took care of himself, he had no time to organize the violent monster to do anything.

The violent beast turned back into a scattered sand, and it was even more chaotic than before.

Because the forbidden potion is very widespread, for the next few days, these violent monsters will be like vicious dogs with their claws pulled, just looking at and scaring people, and actually have no combat power.

In short, after an hour or two, the spatial fluctuations stabilized, and they could organize manpower, put on anti-demon masks, and go deep into the demon domain to hunt demon beasts.

What Ning Qianqian had to do now was to seize the time to restore her spiritual power.

Huo Langzhou, on the other hand, used this matter as a weight to communicate with the high-level of the Human Cultivation Alliance to strive for the greatest possible benefits for Ning Qianqian.

This matter was handed over to Huo Langzhou, and Ning Qianqian was very relieved, she concentrated on meditating and absorbing the pure wood spiritual energy provided to her by the small tuanzi.

Two hours later, Ning Qianqian's spiritual power returned to full state, and Huo Langzhou also brought good news.

"The people sent by the Human Cultivation Alliance took over the entrance of this spiritual source space passage, and also brought the first batch of anti-demon masks, and gave each of our ninth special combat team two first."

"Those who want to enter the Demon Domain to hunt demon beasts from the spatial passage here must hand over a thousand spirit stones, and those who do not have spirit stones can also come out and hand them over, and then pay one thousand twelve."

"At that time, the income from entering the Demon Domain will be directly distributed to you 15%."

Ning Qianqian's psychological expectation was 10%, but she didn't expect Huo Langzhou to talk to her directly about 15%.

She said: "This time, Moya, my brother, you also contributed, each of you three will take 2%." Huo

Langzhou does not lack this little money, and Ning Qianqian, who is richer than Huo Langzhou, is not lacking, but who likes to work for nothing?

Good things, more motivation to work.

Soon, the ninth special combat team led by Huo Langzhou and Ning Qianqian became the first group of people to enter the Demon Domain to explore.

Ning Qianqian, Ning Mingda, Moya, and Huo Langzhou do not have to pay the ticket fee, and the other members of their special combat team can get a twenty-fold discount on the ticket money.

Everyone is a person who has been to the fantasy space with Ning Qianqian, and there is also no shortage of this ticket money.

The group passed through the spatial passage and came to the Demon Domain space.

Ning Qianqian deliberately made a comparison, and the spatial passage changed slightly compared to before, but the overall change was not much.

As for the newly generated small space passage, the exit on the side of Yunlanxing is next to the previous space entrance, only more than a hundred meters apart, but on the side of the Demon Domain, it is four or five hundred meters away from the previous space passage, and the rift on the side of the Demon Domain is two meters high and a little more than half a meter wide, and slightly larger Warcraft cannot enter, and only smaller Warcraft will pass through here.