83

Chapter 83 Zombie Attack 17

For Chang Lao, he definitely wanted to take away as many researchers as possible from his team.

If possible, researchers from the Southwest Institute of Biology would also like to bring it along.

After all, everyone knows what it means to be left behind.

Chang Lao could see that among the three people who came to rescue them, the leader was the most delicate and beautiful girl - Ning Qianqian.

Chang Lao looked at Ning Qianqian with expectant eyes: "little girl, can you take us all?

" It will definitely be more difficult."

The three of them all have levitation combat boots, and each of them can fly with one, but no more.

What's more, both Ning Qianqian and Mo Ya only had the limit of one invisibility talisman in the first stage, and they had already used it when sneaking in. When they went out, only Ning Mingda had the invisibility talisman.

Ning Qianqian still has a lot of invisibility talismans on her body. It is fine to use one for Chang Lao, but it is definitely not enough to give one to all survivors.

Ning Qianqian didn't dare to let Ning Mingda turn on the invisible state, and left with the invisible Chang Lao first. After all, even if they were invisible, without the space shield placed by Ning Qianqian to isolate the breath, the breath of the living person would escape, and the It will be discovered by a small number of zombies with a particularly keen sense of smell.

Ning Qianqian asked the system Xiaomei in her mind: "Can the jade talisman be sent randomly to bring people?" The system Xiaomei

said: "No, this teleportation distance is long, and it can only be used by one person."

It's really not easy to earn some Amethyst coins."

No, if this task is completed well, the world consciousness will not give Ning Qianqian a reward of 888 Amethyst coins.

Even Ning Mingda, who seems to have gained a lot of benefits, has to bear a lot of responsibility.

Ning Qianqian knew that it would be difficult for Chang Lao to choose to give up other people without trying.

Seeing the long silence in the conference room, he said, "It's not impossible for everyone to go together, but Mr. Chang and two of them will take the car of my brother and me, and the rest will drive behind us."

Ning Qianqian looked at Mo Ya: "Xiao Mo, you are in the first car and are responsible for clearing the way."

Mo Ya nodded and made an OK gesture.

Ning Qianqian looked at Director Tan: "Your research institute should still have a car that can be driven?"

There must be a car, but it is a big problem for them to reach the parking lot and get on the car smoothly.

Everyone said one after another: "There are still many zombies in the villa on the ground, how do we get out?" "

Yes, as soon as we leave the basement, we will be attacked by zombies outside, and we can't stand it even if we put on protective clothing." , the zombies have become much more powerful now."

"It would be great if you can rescue Chang Lao, we are not indispensable."

The last words were said by Deputy Director Tan.