50

Chapter 50 The Return of the Glacier 19

The street where Xiangyang Community is located is a gathering place of old communities, there are not many open spaces, and it is close to the suburbs of Nancheng City.

Huo Langzhou was afraid that if there were still ordinary people in the community who hadn't moved out, he led Mo Ya to the fields on the outskirts of the city.

Of course, the present field has already become a snowy field.

Mo Ya has already been aroused by Huo Langzhou's strength, and he is a little bit really angry.

Who told this guy in front of him to notice that he was approaching the Xiangyang community, and immediately greeted him with the strongest thunder-type lightning ball as soon as he came up!

If it weren't for the strong defensive shield on Mo Ya's body and his quick flash, he would almost be turned into coke by electricity!

Mo Ya always thought that with his genius cultivation speed, he should be the most powerful supernatural being in the infinite world.

He was a little bit jealous of the strong golden light of merit and virtue on Ning Qianqian before, and he didn't make a direct move. It's not that he couldn't beat him, but he just felt that winning would be useless, and he would be accused of bullying women and losing... Oh, he is Impossible to lose.

As a result, I was severely slapped in the face today. I met a 4th-level supernatural being who can compete with the 5th-level dark department, and has more branches of supernatural powers than him!

This tm is outrageous!

Mo Ya came to Xiangyang community today, originally to ask Ning Qianqian, where did the strengthening potion she traded to him yesterday come from, is there more, or is it more effective?

Unexpectedly, the business was not completed, and there were still fights on the roof of other people's buildings.

Mo Ya destroyed the residential building where Ning Qianqian lived, and his fault came first. Therefore, Mo Ya was not at all dissatisfied with Ning Qianqian's roar, and he was a little guilty.

Even if there is dissatisfaction, it is directed at Huo Langzhou!

It's all because this guy's attack is too dark, he has been hit by the opponent several times, and his shots have also become heavier, so he didn't grasp his sense of propriety!

The two fought all the way to the suburbs two kilometers away from Xiangyang Community, and then finally lost their scruples and fought more fiercely.

As for Ning Qianqian, she built an ice wall and temporarily patched up the ceiling of the second unit next door.

Although the residents of this building have moved to the shelter, from time to time some residents still go home to get some supplies.

Ning Qianqian then slowly returned to 901.

She hasn't slept enough, she wanted to continue to sleep, but she couldn't fall asleep anyway, thinking about the battle between Huo Langzhou and Mo Ya.

Even with just a quick glance, Ning Qianqian could tell that Huo Langzhou and Mo Ya were evenly matched.

In terms of supernatural energy reserves, if Huo Langzhou didn't use the energy devouring ball as his trump card, then Mo Ya's energy reserves must be more sufficient.

And after a protracted battle with Huo Langzhou, most of Mo Ya's energy reserves must have been consumed... Does

this mean that she can also get started and try Mo Ya's strength?