178

Chapter 178: Global Mist 22

Before entering the Void Battlefield, Ning Qianqian, based on her experience in fighting star-devouring beasts and void creatures in the last infinite world, thought that living in the void, her strength was still a hegemon-level Hidden Mist Imperial Beast, and her size must be huge.

After all, the hidden mist beasts that invaded the planet, from juveniles to growth and even adults, have always been stronger and larger.

The size of the Hidden Mist King Beast was comparable to a tall building, and Ning Qianqian took it for granted that the body size of a higher-level Hidden Mist King Beast might be comparable to a small mountain!

Who knows, the Hidden Mist Imperial Beast in the void actually evolved into a human form!

Although it does not have the advantage of huge size, the humanoid Hidden Mist Imperial Beast is definitely not easy to deal with.

This means that the other party has the same flexible body as a human... Moreover, the other party is likely to be a creature derived from intelligence, and it will not be as easy to deal with as the Hidden Mist Beast that is not a high level.

Sure enough, after seeing Ning Qianqian dodge the attack of the space blade at the first time, the humanoid Hidden Mist Imperial Beast on the opposite side spoke, and the words spoken were obviously not Yunguo dialect, but Ning Qianqian could understand it: "It is worthy of killing countless human powerhouses of my race, and indeed has some skills!"

System Xiaomei knew what Ning Qianqian was thinking, and took the initiative to explain: "The other party's words carry the power of divine thought, which can make you understand the meaning it wants to express."

If it is, the Hidden Mist Bug is a low-level creature with little intelligence, then the intelligence level of the Hidden Mist Imperial Beast can be said to be completely inferior to that of humans.

It is no wonder that the other party deliberately hid some time ago, and only launched a wave of big moves in the last few days.

If it weren't for the fact that their high-level play levels had grown up in the first few infinite worlds, they really wouldn't be able to deal with such boss-level enemies, not just one, but hundreds.

Ning Qianqian's strange thing is that since these Hidden Mist Imperial Beasts have a high strength equivalent to the cultivator's infant stage, and even evolved a form that is highly similar to humans, why didn't they directly invade the planet before, and only sent small minions?

She thought so, and also asked the system Xiaomei.

Ning Qianqian could guess that it should be the sixth brother who was contributing, but she wanted to know more specifically.

System Xiaomei said: "Of course, it is because before Sixth Brother put most of the power of the origin of the stars on maintaining the protective shield of the planet and maintaining the laws of the world. However, recently, in order to solve the more urgent hidden fog beast disaster inside the planet, it has spawned a large number of aboriginal supernatural beings, consumed a lot of planetary origin energy, and now the planet's protective shield and world laws have become much weaker.

If you can't solve these Hidden Mist Imperial Beasts in the remaining five days, the Star Shield and the laws of the world will not be maintained.

As it was, it was no wonder that the sixth brother who did not receive the assistance of the fourth father in the early stage, the restrictions on them were only forgiven to the great completion of the refining period, and they did not give birth to many aboriginal superpowers, that is because most of its energy was used to resist the invasion of these hidden mist imperial beasts.