161

Chapter 161: Global Mist 5

Ning Qianqian's outstanding physical fitness is not vain, she is like a small whirlwind, quickly passing through the dense crowd in the square.

Don't forget to shout loudly in advance to open the way: "Let Jean!" Trouble is all let let! My mom fainted!

In this way, most people will take the initiative to give way when they hear it.

In addition to Ning Qianqian, there was no shortage of smart people who began to rush out, away from the crowd.

For a while, the whole square was noisy and chaotic.

Ning Qianqian, relying on the speed of the wind, soon came to the outermost part of the square, put Ning Hongfang down, and began to take out Ning Hongfang's mobile phone to scan the code of the little e-donkey.

Unfortunately, when one was swept away, another young man next to them fainted.

Ning Qianqian carried the car directly, moved out to the main street, stuffed Ning Hongfang's mobile phone back into the other party's shoulder bag, and said: "Mom, you go first, drive in the direction of home, remember to avoid fainting people, if the fog is serious, just find a store on the side of the street to hide for a while, then you send me the mobile phone positioning, I will pick you up." Ning

Hongfang was very panicked in her heart, but she also knew that now was not the time to be polite, she had just seen with her own eyes that Ning Qianqian's strength and speed were now much higher than before.

The daughter is a superpower, she will definitely be fine, she can't stay here and hold the other party back.

Ning Hongfang had to hurriedly instruct: "Qianqian, you must also be careful, quickly follow."

Then he went straight to the little eMule.

Ning Qianqian responded and transferred her lighter backpack to Ning Hongfang, while she transferred the backpack full of compressed biscuits to her back - she was ready to fight if necessary.

Ning Hongfang's small electric stove had just turned out, and the young man who had just fallen on the side of the road woke up.

Because there have been several incidents in the square where people who fainted and began to attack people after waking up, there are no people around him, and they basically try to stay away as soon as possible.

The closest to him was Ning Qianqian, who was standing on the side of the street more than ten meters away.

The young man got up, looked around with red eyes, and immediately attacked Ning Qianqian, who was closest to him.

With Ning Qianqian's physical fitness, she could barely catch up with the speed of Ning Hongfang's little electric donkey just by running, but she didn't run.

She went out this time and made thorough preparations, and now she has not yet begun to fog, a great opportunity, always try the strength of these "junior mutants"!

Judging from the symptoms such as the first middle-aged man who fell woke up, his first reaction was to attack people, and he would spray white mist and other symptoms, these deep pink eye that fainted and then woke up, the reason is definitely not very clear.

Ning Qianqian did not dodge, but took the initiative to step forward and directly fight this young man...

Well, to be precise, Ning Qianqian kicked people away.

The young man didn't even touch the corner of Ning Qianqian's clothes.

This combat effectiveness... It's really a little worse.