85

Chapter 85 Zombie Attack 19

Why is Ning Qianqian so anxious to mine?

Because the world rules say that in the third stage, the level of zombies will be higher than that of players.

In other words, in the ten days of the second stage, the zombies will upgrade faster than the players!

In the middle and late stages of the second stage, the zombie's strength will be raised to the same level as hers.

Ning Qianqian now has no restriction on the level of abilities, and has regained her peak strength at level 4, while the strength of the zombie army is generally still at level 2 or 3, with only a very small number of them, who just rose to the elementary level of level 4 today.

In other words, the current Ning Qianqian has the strength to crush the zombies.

It's just that this advantage will disappear in a few days.

Ning Qianqian wants to mine to make money, so she can only take advantage of these few days.

In the second stage, the Amethyst Mall opens.

The energy devouring ball is unsealed, but it returns to its original state, and she can only use three of the energies.

Ning Qianqian thought about it, and chose to use fire, earth, and gold.

The fire system is for the convenience of matching gasoline to burn zombies.

The two series of earth and gold are for the convenience of mining.

As for the spirit system, she is really short of mental strength, and she can also buy mental recovery potions from the Amethyst Mall, which is enough for her to restore her level 4 peak full state, and now it costs 2 amethyst coins.

The price is not cheap, but she should not use it many times, and she can run away if she can't beat it.

What's more, the energy liquid can also restore a small amount of mental power. Although the proportion is very small, it can't stand the fact that they are cheap.

Ning Qianqian thought happily, this time, she will still be the one who can make the most money!

Being a boss is all about leading by example!

Although it's very cool to have younger brothers to help her get money, but now that everyone is so familiar, she is embarrassed to make too much difference in the money the younger brothers get.

Except for the space jade pendant, which didn't cost anything, she actually made a fortune. For other things, such as those self-defense items for Ning Mingda, she gave him at cost price.

Therefore, Ning Qianqian herself has to work hard to make money, so she can't be compared by the younger brothers!

After sending Chang Lao to the capital, the 888 amethyst coins and 100 cubic jade pendants promised by the third father arrived immediately.

Adding the 200 Amethyst coins that Ning Qianqian left in the last world, and the 20 Amethyst coins that he got from the previous transaction with He Yunqiang, Ning Qianqian's current balance of Amethyst coins is 1108 Amethyst coins.

But this amount of money is enough for Ning Qianqian to stock up on some commonly used common props.

There is enough money to buy rare items, but she has not taken a fancy to rare items for the time being, and it is far from enough to buy rare special items.