54

Chapter 54 The Return of the Ice River 23

Mo Ya, who was left behind in Nancheng, didn't know that he was a non-staff member who was abandoned by the unscrupulous boss Ning Qianqian. In order to drink more powerful strengthening potions as soon as possible, he had been working diligently to collect rare materials.

Two days after Ning Qianqian left Nancheng, Mo Ya saw that there was almost no room in his backpack for the rare supplies he had accumulated on his body, so he accepted the task of escorting a dozen low-level supernatural beings to Yangcheng.

Originally, Mo Ya's reward for this task was only a few small yellow croakers, which were not very attractive, but who made his big boss move to Yangcheng?

So, after the dozen or so supernatural beings agreed to go to Yangcheng to collect at least one small yellow croaker for him, Mo Ya reluctantly went with these people.

That's right, Mo Ya was able to fill up the backpack space and the backpack on his body in just a few days, mainly because he developed a lot of offline besides doing tasks by himself.

And what he needs to do is to rush to the support area in time when the little brothers under his cover call for help in an accident.

In short, collect protection fees.

One is willing to fight and the other is willing to suffer, Mo Ya feels that his behavior is completely reasonable.

On the way to Yangcheng with a group of supernatural beings, because Mo Ya regards these low-level supernatural beings as coolies that his future younger brothers can squeeze, he is quite dedicated to their safety.

However, when more than half of the distance was reached and the Nanyang River on the outskirts of Yangcheng had been reached, the weather was unfavorable, and a huge snowstorm and snow tornado fell.

Several high bridges on the river have long been covered by heavy snow.

Fortunately, in this extremely cold and low temperature weather, the surface of the river is also covered with thick ice and snow, and pedestrians can pass directly from the surface of the river.

However, by coincidence, the group encountered a snow tornado.

Even though they are all supernatural beings, except for Mo Ya who is level 5 in the team, one of them is level 3, and the others are level 1 and level 2.

Mo Ya's dark energy field can only make people in the enveloping range fall asleep, and it can also slightly reduce the power of the wind and snow by 10 to 20%. meters of Nanyang River, but it is impossible.

But everyone has been walking in the snow for a long time on two legs. Even though the physique of the supernatural beings has been strengthened to be more resistant to freezing, everyone is shivering from the cold. They camped by the river and waited for the blizzard and tornado. It is impossible to stop and go.

In the current situation, if there is no blizzard, who knows when the snow tornado will disappear?

The only third-level power user in the team is Zhang Dong, an uncle of the wood department. He wanted to go to Yangcheng because his daughter was also one of the players, and the two made an appointment to meet in Yangcheng.

Zhang Dong worried: "Brother Mo, how are we going to cross the river?"

Other first- and second-level supernatural powers will specially raise money to ask Mo Ya to escort them, because their supernatural powers are not very suitable for fighting in the ice and snow, but For various reasons, I also want to go to Yangcheng.