95

Chapter 95 Zombie Attack 29

The intelligent zombie regained the ability to think, but completely lost the memory of his life.

They will only be loyal to their bloodthirsty desires, without any humanity at all.

Otherwise, the team of supernatural beings sent to kill the level 9 zombie king before would not have suffered such heavy casualties.

Therefore, as soon as Ning Qianqian heard Mo Ya's words, she secretly thought that Mo Ya would probably become the first target of the zombie king!

Sure enough, the Zombie King, a gold system, a thunder system, a fire system, and three attack abilities of level 9 came to Mo Ya in an instant!

Mo Ya was in the nick of time, and 0.01 seconds before the defensive earrings were passively activated, he cast a blur and turned into a human-shaped black mist. No matter how strong the zombie king's attack was, he could not attack his entity, so he escaped the zombies As soon as Wang disagreed, he launched a decisive blow.

Ning Qianqian, Huo Langzhou, and Lei Yan also took this opportunity to disperse quickly, so as not to be caught by the zombie king.

Thanks to Mo Yazui, who used the life-saving technique of blurring at the beginning, which bought them a little time!

Why is the level 9 zombie king so hard to kill?

That's because his ability to fuse various abilities is stronger than other zombies. Except for the gold system that Lao Li had before, Yao Wanjun had already gathered all the gold and wood when the team of supernatural beings that Yao Wanjun participated in fought against him yesterday. Water, Fire, Earth, Wind, Thunder and Ice and other common natural elements, as well as spiritual elements, space elements, dark elements, healing elements, poison elements... That's

right, the Zombie King is so unreasonable.

In yesterday's battle, the Zombie King wanted to eat Xiaoai Yao Wanjun, because Xiaoai's shadow ability and Yao Wanjun's gravity field were relatively rare, and he hadn't collected them yet.

Xiao Ai and Yao Wanjun had been teammates with Lao Li for a while before, and they knew that Lao Li especially liked square dancing. When they suddenly heard familiar music, they often couldn't help but sway their bodies a few times to follow the beat.

At the critical moment, Xiao Ai suddenly sang Lao Li's previous ringtone song loudly, "You are my little apple, I can't love you too much..." The old

Li who became the king of zombies has obviously disappeared. memory, but still subconsciously twisted his body to follow the beat.

It was precisely because of Lao Li's slow beat that Xiao Ai was only seriously injured and avoided Lao Li's fatal kill.

Yao Wanzhuo displayed his strongest gravitational field, and caused a slow effect on the zombie king for a few seconds. Relying on his inability to be affected by the gravitational field, Xiao Ai, who was seriously injured, tore open Xiao Ai's "shadow" in advance. "Escape technique", quickly fled the battlefield.

Except for the two of them, only one other special forces soldier who could transform into a gopher escaped by chance.

In the ten-man team, the other seven were all killed.

All are at least level 6 abilities.

This is also the reason why Ning Qianqian and Huo Langzhou didn't hide their strength at all this time, the situation really didn't allow it!