74

Chapter 74 Zombie Attack 8

Ning Qianqian and Ning Mingda first cleaned up the zombies wandering around the periphery of Dongyuan Community.

After one night, most of today's zombies have been upgraded to level 1, and there are much fewer level 0 zombies, unless they have just been bitten not long ago.

Among the level 1 zombies, 60% have no attributes, and a small half have started to give birth to various attributes, most of which are elemental.

Ning Mingda followed Ning Qianqian to kill a lot of zombies, and he also saw his own ability system, which seemed to have nothing to do with the common ability system of zombies.

Especially his Nezha look, it looks like a cosplay, it's really shameful!

Fortunately, the zombies lost their minds!

However, ashamed and ashamed, Ning Mingda got used to it. After all, his fire-pointed gun is really useful for killing zombies!

As long as he is not embarrassed, it is someone else who is embarrassed.

After Ning Qianqian and Ning Mingda cleaned up the zombies outside the community, they began to move into the community, strangling all the zombies that could be seen.

There was no need for them to take the initiative to look for it. At this moment, there were rarely any living people wandering outside. When the zombies smelled it, they all took the initiative to surround it.

There are food couriers that take the initiative to deliver to the door, and the zombies don't go door-to-door to scratch the door. After all, the level of zombies is still too low, and it is still impossible to break through the door (window) for the time being.

As everyone knows, in the eyes of Ning Qianqian and Ning Mingda, the zombies are the zombie crystal core couriers who take the initiative to deliver to their door.

Last night, there was no more meteorite rain in Yunguo, but there were hundreds of meteorite rains in thousands of areas abroad.

Among the people affected by the radiation energy of the meteorite, only 10% mutated into supernatural beings, 30% were ordinary people, and 60% mutated into zombies.

Including ordinary people and supernatural beings infected by zombies, now, more than two-thirds of the world's people have become zombies!

Moreover, after one night, the energy emitted by those meteorites seems to have the effect of affecting the communication signal. Now the communication network has basically been paralyzed, and everyone obtains news and information mainly through the radio.

This morning, ordinary people and supernatural beings who didn't have much food at home started to go out to look for supplies.

But more and more people still have some food at home, shut the doors and windows at home and dare not come out, hoping to wait for the government's rescue.

The state machinery is still in operation now, but the first batch of rescue and cleanups that have been invested with a lot of manpower and material resources must be bustling cities.

Especially in the 18th-tier small towns like Anning Town, there are not many zf staff, and the staff are also ordinary people raised by their parents. How can they deal with the zombies in the whole town?

The host of Guojia News Radio also began to appeal to the general public to work hard to save themselves. Taking advantage of the fact that the level of zombies is not yet high, he suggested that healthy young adults should take anti-bite measures and unite to eliminate zombies and defend their homes.