157

Chapter 157: Global Mist 1

Ning Qianqian was wrapped in a soft blue light, and for the first time, she received the information of this infinite world in her mind.

[The first time that the "global fog" of the infinite natural disaster world you are about to enter has failed, this time it is the second restart of the planetary consciousness that has consumed more than half of the star origin... It is also the only chance to restart. Nowadays, the world consciousness is dormant, and the player cannot get any information from the world consciousness, and only by helping the world survive successfully will the world consciousness regain consciousness and settle the reward. Clearance mission: Survive for one month.

This

is... World consciousness from their native world, Dragon Daddy's reminder.

Hidden information - if this infinite world fails this time, even if they complete the clearance mission, they will only be able to return to the real world, and there will be no reward.

As for what type of natural disaster this world is, it can only be preliminarily judged from the name "global fog", which is related to fog, and more, they need to explore on their own.

Ning Qianqian thought so, she thought that the next thing would be the feeling of her feet landing on the ground after the familiar space shuttle, who knows, what greeted her was a darkness in front of her.

When Ning Qianqian regained consciousness, she found herself in the hospital room, and she was lying on the hospital bed.

Ning Qianqian had just woken up when she saw a middle-aged woman sitting on a chair next to her bed, waking up from the state of napping with the back of the chair.

When the woman saw her wake up, she looked overjoyed: "Qianqian, damn heart baby, you can be considered awake." Ning

Qianqian looked confused, but she quickly reacted, this time the way she entered the infinite world was the way she came with her own identity background, just like the type of the first infinite world.

Later, Ning Qianqian learned from the system Xiaomei that this kind of opening with its own identity background was to allow them to better integrate into the indigenous group, indicating that the key to this mission was closely related to the indigenous people.

Ning Qianqian also has an extra memory in her mind, her current identity is also called Ning Qianqian, the middle-aged woman in front of her is her mother Ning Hongfang, her husband died early, mother and daughter depend on each other, Ning Hongfang is an ordinary supermarket storekeeper.

As for her current identity, she is a student who just graduated from college this year, worked in the new company for three months, because she worked overtime for a week in a row, and continued to work overtime last night, and when she was ready to go home this morning, she suddenly fainted when she just got up and was sent to the hospital by her colleagues.

Ning Qianqian looked at the blue striped hospital gown on her body, and wanted to release her divine sense to check the surrounding situation, but was shocked to find that her divine sense could not be adjusted at all.

She called for system Xiaomei in her mind and did not respond.

The carry-on space can be sensed... It just can't be called for the time being.

As for the treasure hunting ring and blood return ring on her finger, all the previous equipment on her body was automatically placed in a corner of the space at any time.

Fortunately, Ning Qianqian could feel that the Ruyi bag she was wearing around her neck and containing the luxury version of the bio-seeking bag was still there.