186

Chapter 186: Global Mist 30

After another half an hour, the remaining four Hidden Mist Imperial Beasts were also solved by Ning Qianqian and Huo Langzhou together.

These Hidden Mist Imperial Beasts all appeared their soul bodies and suffered a lot of torture.

Ning Mingda came out of the mustard space and said, "Qianqian, enough, just solve them!"

He was afraid that if he delayed too much time here, a new Hidden Mist Imperial Beast would appear and something would change.

Ning Qianqian saw that Ning Mingda had recovered her spirits, but her face was extremely pale, and the breath in her heart still couldn't be dissipated.

However, she also knew that it was not appropriate to spend too much time and energy here.

Ning Qianqian nodded to Huo Langzhou.

Huo Langzhou asked the second egg to stop torturing the Hidden Mist Beast Soul with purifying energy, and the gluttony had been coveted for a long time, and rushed up with a swoop, illuminating the nine groups of purified energy into a general outline, but it was invisible and colorless Hidden Mist Beast Soul whether it was seen with the naked eye or divine sense.

Ning Qianqian just wanted to let the gluttony come one by one, who knows if this hidden mist beast soul eats it, will there be any drawbacks?

Who knows, the gluttony moves too fast, and they all swallow it all in one gulp...

She quickly asked with concern: "Little gluttony, how are you feeling, are there any discomforts?"

Gluttony felt it for a moment and said: "No, it's very comfortable, my soul body is more solidified, and my realm has also been raised to the Yuan Infant Great Consummation, which is much more energetic than the energy obtained by eating the blood and flesh of the Hidden Mist Beast before!"

After all, gluttony is also a soul beast, although eating blood and flesh can also nourish the soul, but for it, the most suitable food must be the hidden mist beast soul!

Confirming that there was no discomfort in gluttony, and his strength increased, Ning Qianqian let go of her heart.

Taking advantage of the fact that no new Hidden Mist Imperial Beast appeared now, the three of them found a Void Floating Island and began to deal with the corpse of the Hidden Mist Imperial Beast that they had not had time to deal with just now.

The second egg activated the transformation skill, turned into a white light and shadow unicorn, and used the purification skill to the extreme, separating and transforming the corpse of the Hidden Mist Imperial Beast into a blood spirit bead, a god bead, and a void bead.

However, the number of void beads condensed by void energy is the least, most of them are still distributed to Ning Qianqian, Huo Langzhou, and Ning Mingda who have spatial attributes, and the second egg himself also divided a part, as for Bai Xuan's part, Ning Qianqian accepted it on its behalf and fed it back through the soul contract.

It is worth mentioning that this time, the second egg used the purification skill to separate the condensed blood spirit beads, and there were two kinds.

One of them was naturally the flesh and blood of the Hidden Mist Emperor Beast itself.

Another one that is more energetic and also has a strong repair and self-healing ability is the blood of the Divine Lotus, which the Hidden Mist Imperial Beast absorbed from Ning Mingda's body before!

Ning Qianqian handed this part of the special blood spirit bead to Ning Mingda and said, "Eat it!" Ning

Mingda: ...