56

Chapter 56 The Return of the Glacier 25

Huo Xiaoman's text message for help was sent from a spare mobile phone, with an address attached and a PS: It is not convenient to answer the phone now.

Ning Qianqian frowned. Huo Xiaoman seemed to be acting together with Ruan Youran, Lei Yan, and Lin Fei today. She even caught a glimpse in the small group. They had accepted a mission to search and rescue the daughter of a wealthy businessman.

It is said that three or four teams of supernatural beings took over this mission before, but they all failed. There were no one who even returned to the mission. Slowly, no one dared to take it.

Even if the reward for this task has been increased to 200 million.

At that time, Huo Xiaoman was still voicing in the group, saying some basic information about this task, and also said that other teams of supernatural beings could not complete it because they were not capable enough. With her, Huo Xiaoman would definitely be able to catch it!

Ning Qianqian also found time to return a cheering emoji.

Unexpectedly, after half a day had passed, Huo Xiaoman actually changed to sending a message for help, and he didn't even have time to say a few more words.

Ning Qianqian thought for a while, and first called Huo Langzhou who was in charge of the construction of the above-ground ice city in the newly built cold-proof refuge base.

After Huo Langzhou got on the phone, he heard Ning Qianqian say that Huo Xiaoman and the others had an accident and sent a message asking for help. He put the phone away, looked at the message first, and said, "She also sent it to me, and you will receive it." The content is exactly the same."

Normally, Huo Langzhou would not be able to protect Huo Xiaoman all the time, but accidents happened to her, not to mention there were accidents together, and there were three other teammates he was quite familiar with, so naturally he had to take care of it.

Huo Langzhou said: "Let's go directly to the destination. We will meet up near the destination. In order not to startle the enemy, don't fly at high altitude. Xiaoman also said that their personal safety should be fine before eight o'clock in the evening."

Ning Qianqian: "Okay."

It's after five o'clock in the afternoon. In Yangcheng in November, it gets dark early, and it's almost dark after six o'clock.

Ning Qianqian used the flying function of the suspended combat boots, and with the help of the wind energy in the energy devouring ball, quickly rushed to the address given by Huo Xiaoman.

It was a rich man's villa area located in the outskirts of Yangcheng.

However, the place where Huo Xiaoman was trapped was not on the ground, but...underground.

Ning Qianqian was relatively close, and arrived at the appointed place first - the nearest high-rise complex outside the rich man's villa area.

She randomly found a house to hide in, bought a light-tasting takeaway bento from the trading system, and ate it.

There must be a fight at night, and of course you have to eat first.

Huo Langzhou arrived three or four minutes late.

Ning Qianqian didn't deliberately restrain his aura, he immediately locked her position, and soon entered the residence.

Ning Qianqian also sensed Huo Langzhou's arrival, and she handed him a takeaway lunch of the same style.