12

Chapter 12 Global Oceanization 12

After returning to the rescue base, Ning Qianqian told Tian Xiaotian and Xu Qiu about her plans to leave City Y tomorrow, and then went to talk to Zhou Baozhu while the two were considering their choice.

She didn't specify the time when she left or the information about the yacht. She only said that there would be other supernatural beings on board, and that she might be robbed many times, which was quite dangerous.

Ning Qianqian did not lie. It is true that her yacht has a defensive cover function, but this function is mainly to prevent wind and rain. How long will it last.

It also said that they can be given the opportunity to exchange contribution points for the official rescue ship quota.

Tian Xiaotian and Xu Qiu hesitated for a long time and decided to choose the official rescue ship.

They are just college students who are still in school, from an ordinary family, have not seen much of the world, and yearn for a stable life more than taking risks.

When the two of them were helping to build a boat in the back mountain today, they had seen the miraculous abilities of those supernatural beings. They were envious, but they didn't dare to get too close to those people, because supernatural beings would often start fighting when they disagreed, and they would suffer disaster. Often it is ordinary people who are close.

Zhou Baozhu chose to go with Ning Qianqian without hesitation.

Are there supernatural beings on board? marvelous! She was looking for a thigh... Ah no, to see the world!

The end of the world is coming, and she has no skills, and she can't bear hardships and stand hard work. Zhou Baozhu doesn't think she can live a good life on the official rescue ship.

Zhou Baozhu took out most of her remaining gold, silver and jewels, and pushed them to Ning Qianqian, leaving only a few that she particularly liked, "This is the boat ticket fee that was agreed before.

" These are especially missing, but it can't be said that they are not missing, after all, she doesn't know how many dangers she will encounter in the next voyage.

She was not hypocritical and took the things.

Ning Qianqian asked the trading system to scan the value of the gold, silver, jewelry and jade in this suitcase.

It turned out that it was a full 130 million!

Ning Qianqian: ...Damn it, what kind of wealthy daughter is this!

The belongings she brought with her are more than what she gained from running around Y City and several surrounding counties and cities for a day!

In fact, this is easy to understand. As the daughter of a jewelry tycoon, Zhou Baozhu usually collects treasures, and the price of top diamonds and jade is naturally very different from the price of ordinary gold jewelry.

The heavy rain didn't flood the entire city of Y all at once, but a gradual process. When everyone fled, they would naturally bring the most valuable treasures with them.

So Ning Qianqian searched many jewelry stores, and 99% of what she collected were cheap jewelry that the seller thought would take up too much space and be inconvenient to carry.

What made Ning Qianqian even more speechless was that Zhou Baozhu also promised: "My parents and my brother should go to Zone Z. If you can send me to Zone Z smoothly, I will ask them to give you another balance payment. I promise it will be no worse than here." Few."