60

Chapter 60 The Return of the Glacier 29

As the battle intensified, Lei Yan gradually withdrew to the backstage of the gambling arena and asked Ning Qianqian to join Huo Langzhou in a group.

He was used to cooperating with Lin Fei in battles, and he couldn't keep up with Huo Langzhou's rhythm.

Lei hated to stay around Huo Langzhou, and Huo Langzhou had to be careful not to hurt him by mistake.

Ning Qianqian and Lin Fei are in a team, and the same is true for using the energy in the energy devouring ball, which is more powerful. Be careful not to accidentally injure Lin Fei.

Lei Yan and Ning Qianqian switched positions, and became a team of Ning Qianqian and Huo Langzhou.

Ning Qianqian and Huo Langzhou looked at each other, and tacitly set up a protective shield around themselves, and then began to attack the people around them.

The violent blood energy on his body is relatively shallow, but just because he can't kill, it doesn't mean he can't attack at all.

It was the first time for Huo Xiaoman, who was hiding in the dark, to see his cousin and Ning Qianqian fighting together, and he was stunned for a moment. These two could be regarded as masters alone, but together, they are kings. Frying, the power is more than doubled!

The two of them could be said to be crushing all the way, and they cooperated very tacitly. In just half an hour, they solved all the violent and bloody people on their bodies.

Other supernatural beings and ordinary people who don't have obvious violent blood on their bodies also have some injuries on their bodies.

Some were accidentally injured by Ning Qianqian and others, but more were injured by violent and bloody people. Ning Qianqian and Huo Langzhou shot many times to save them.

In this chaotic situation, it is not easy for them to survive until the end.

Today, there are only dozens of people who are still awake in the underground gambling arena.

The crowd had long been convinced by the strength of Ning Qianqian, Huo Langzhou and the others, and they knew that it was impossible for them to beat them.

There are also some smart ones among them. It can be seen that Ning Qianqian and Huo Langzhou only hunt and kill those evil people, and they are merciful to them, otherwise they would not be alive now.

Someone cautiously said: "Bosses, I, I am willing to give away all my property, thank you for saving me just now." "

I, I am also willing to hand over all my things, thank you for not killing me!" Uh, the grace of protection."

Following the lead of these two people, seeing the battle situation that was finally suspended, more and more people offered to "thank" Ning Qianqian, Huo Langzhou and others with their property.

I'm afraid that they will be red-eyed and slaughter all the people in the underground gambling arena except their teammates.

Ning Qianqian was stunned: ...Uh.

Never expected that it would be such a development trend.

She's really not some bully and bandit who collects protection fees, hey!

However, for Ning Qianqian who always feels that she is short of money, can she refuse these free benefits?

Of course not!