33

Chapter 33 The Return of the Glacier 2

In this strange new world, Ning Qianqian didn't intend to reveal that she had personal space from the very beginning.

In order to rationalize the bulky materials in her hands, Ning Qianqian brought a 28-inch large suitcase in addition to wearing cold and warm clothes when she came in this time.

Of course, the suitcase is actually empty, and the suitcase itself is very light, so Ning Qianqian can carry it easily.

Ning Qianqian came out of the elevator dragging her suitcase, and bumped into a pair of young men and women who were intimate.

Wearing energy-seeing AI glasses, Ning Qianqian can easily tell that the woman is a level 2 water-type ability user, and the man is a level-2 gold-type and speed dual-type ability user.

Obviously, both of them are players, and they also checked into this hotel.

The young woman stared at Ning Qianqian's face, and said first, "You are... Ning Qianqian?"

Ning Qianqian also recognized her, it was Liu Fen who almost became her sister-in-law.

Because of Ning Mingda's relationship, Ning Qianqian and Liu Fen met three or four times, and they were not very close, just a greeting and a few polite words at the meeting.

Now, Liu Fen has broken up with Ning Mingda, so there is no need to greet each other, and there is no need to pretend to be polite.

It turns out that Liu Fen also transmigrated into the infinite world and became a supernatural being.

It is understandable that Liu Fen, who has become a superhuman, looks down on Ning Mingda, who is just an ordinary person.

What Ning Qianqian couldn't understand was that he couldn't talk about breaking up properly, get together and break up?

This woman climbed to another branch before breaking up, and even slapped her brother in the face with a high-profile mistress. This behavior is really disgusting!

The young man next to Liu Fen was handsome and fair. When he saw Ning Qianqian's face clearly, his eyes lit up instantly.

The man raised a smile and asked, "Xiaofen, is this beautiful woman your friend? It's such a coincidence to meet an old friend in a foreign country, fate!"

The man also took the initiative to reach out his hand to Ning Qianqian : "Hello, beauty, I am Duan Kai, a metal-type and speed-type superhuman." The next sentence: "I'm not familiar at first, so let's

pretend I don't know each other in the future." Ning Qianqian dragged the suitcase, quickly bypassed the two of them, and walked towards the room she opened on the other side.

For the two who were left behind by her, Liu Fen's face was a bit embarrassed and complicated, while Duan Kai's expression was full of interest.

It was only two or three days after Liu Fen returned to the real world that she realized that Duan Kai was rich because he was rich.

Duan Kai has so many exes that he can't even remember them. Almost every two months, he has to change his girlfriend. As for those who are not serious but have an affair, the number is even more numerous.

Duan Kai hasn't broken up with her for two months, but it's because her water ability is very helpful in the last oceanic world.

After returning to the real world for only a week, Duan Kai had three or four dates with different exes, old acquaintances, and new beautiful sisters.