26

Chapter 26 Global Oceanization 26

Thinking about it, when they arrive in L City, they will face a tough battle.

Ning Qianqian explained her guess and said: "If the four of you don't want to go to City L, I can find a city that hasn't been submerged and drop you off, and leave you with two single-decked yachts and two or three Monthly living supplies."

For foreign players Liu Hui and Dongdong, two or three months of living supplies are enough for them to pass the level.

For the aborigines Lu Ze and Wu Fei, two or three months later, the global ocean has already entered, and it is time for them to learn to find survival materials from the sea.

Moreover, there are quite a few people who have rushed to Zone Z from the inland cities. Lu Ze, who walks with the large army, can also be his judge.

If you don't follow her to L city, you can avoid the possibility of serious injury.

As for Huo Langzhou, there's no need to ask, this guy has taken so many benefits from her, and still owes her 31.5 amethyst coins.

What Dongdong said was that someone would be seriously injured, and it wasn't a certain death situation.

Lu Ze was the first to say: "I said I would serve you for three years, and I will do what I say. Besides, it's the same sentence. Isn't this dangerous in the last days? If we go to other cities, maybe we will meet more It's too dangerous."

Lu Ze knew that Ning Qianqian didn't plan to keep him and Wu Fei with him, but wanted to keep them in L City, which is where all the survivors want to go now.

Being able to take care of Ning Qianqian's property in L City is also a contribution from him and Wu Fei.

Wu Fei also said: "I'm not afraid of getting hurt, as long as I can still breathe."

Liu Hui was just an ordinary housewife before, but she was also a person who repayed her kindness, and said: "Miss Ning, Dong and I Dong is not afraid of getting hurt. Our lives were saved by you."

Dongdong: "Sister, I also want to follow you. I remind you that there is danger, but I just hope everyone be careful."

Ning Qianqian looked at them all without fear The road ahead is difficult, and I am quite gratified.

"Okay, then we will go back to City L as originally planned. However, we can't land directly in City L. We have to land a little earlier, and then transfer to a car to enter City L..." Driving a helicopter directly to City L is fast

. , but also became a bright target, telling everyone who wanted to target her her whereabouts.

The enemy is in the dark and we are in the light, and the opponent is still waiting for work. They should still have an advantage in numbers. Maybe they have made some insidious layout. If they bump into them rashly, they will inevitably suffer a hidden loss.

Changing to a car and sneaking into L City, it is much more low-key, and the situation is reversed, becoming the enemy in the open and me in the dark, maybe you can catch the opponent by surprise!

Dongdong had just used his predictive ability once, and he couldn't use it again for a while, but he subconsciously felt that Ning Qianqian's decision was a good one.

Dongdong clapped his hands and said, "Okay, listen to Sister Ning!"

Huo Langzhou drove the helicopter to the maximum speed, and even accelerated it with the wind power. Soon, they arrived at a car park hundreds of miles away from L City. small town.