140

Chapter 140: High Temperature Strikes 3

Ning Qianqian didn't plan to go over in person, but since she came, she wouldn't do nothing.

She took out a spirit beast bag and handed it to Ning Mingda, as well as some weapons that she bought in the Amethyst Mall, powered by supernatural energy or spiritual power.

The spirit beast bag contained all spirit eater ants, and there were three hundred of them.

Before Ning Qianqian received the spirit beast bag of spirit eater ants, there were about three thousand, during this time, because Ning Qianqian provided them with enough spirit ore as food, the group of spirit devouring ants expanded to four thousand, but most of them were in the refining period.

Ordinary ants are afraid of water, but spirit eater ants are not afraid of water, after all, they have been nourished by the water of the spirit lake for a long time.

Ning Mingda's body also raised more than a hundred spirit eater ants with him, but the avatar did not.

He took the spirit beast bag thrown by Ning Qianqian, and thought with a happy face: "It's still Qianqian's thoughtful thoughts, if the spirit devouring ant can eat this giant monster and purify it into more pure minerals and fertilizers, it will save a lot of trouble." At that time, our journey to the infinite world can be summarized as 'ants save the world'!

Ning Qianqian rolled her eyes helplessly and said, "Go quickly, hold steady, don't wave."

Ning Mingda "eh" and began to swim quickly in the direction where the two sea monsters were.

Huo Langzhou also released the gluttonous remnants of the soul on the cloak in time.

The black mist-like gluttonous soul does not like the environment underwater, but in addition to traveling a little slower, it can move freely underwater.

Gluttony swims to the destination, not forgetting to open your huge mouth and take a few bites of the seafood buffet, the kind where the ingredients are still bouncing around.

I don't know if the two sea monsters noticed the movement on their side, or if it just happened that their battlefield was moving rapidly in the direction where Ning Qianqian and Huo Langzhou were hiding.

Ning Qianqian and Huo Langzhou did not want to face the enemy head-on for the time being before they figured out their details, and after the transmission, they hid in the mustard space together very tacitly.

Well, although the two of them are not outside, they rely on the team ring, and the divine consciousness released outside can vaguely sense each other's position and transmit sound to each other.

"Close, close, my brother is about to hit the tail of one of the sea monsters... Uh, part of the body.

Because this sea monster looks like an island, it is impossible to tell where is the head and where is the tail.

Huo Langzhou was speechless: "In order to chase a group of fish, gluttony was swallowed by one of the sea monsters... Forget it, it's already a remnant soul anyway, and it can't die a second time, so it's okay to let it explore the inside of the sea monster. Although

Ning Mingda's puppet incarnation was only an incarnation, he also brought the Qiankun circle and the demon sword on his body, and his combat power was not weak.

Theoretically, the Qiankun circle can be infinitely enlarged, but for a giant like a sea monster, it can't be fixed if it is circled, so Ning Mingda's Qiankun circle this time did not use it as a weapon, but stimulated the power of the Qiankun circle to the maximum and threw it fiercely.