164

Chapter 164: Global Mist 8

The patient was quickly transferred to a serious ward.

And Ning Qianqian and her two large glass jars with broken limbs were also gathered by all the staff to watch.

Even some sober pink eye patients can't help but stretch their heads to look this way.

An aunt who was relatively close to Ning Qianqian spoke: "Big girl with a green braincase, can you help me chop off all the tentacles of that monster in my body?" It's better to cut off the roots, so that they can't retract the kind, I'm not afraid of pain!

A seven- or eight-year-old boy on the hospital

bed next to him had a shining eye: "Sister Greenhead, can you help me get the monster out of my body?" "

Green Braincase" "Green Head" Ning Qianqian: ...?!

Although she didn't wear a hat or anything else on her grass-green mask for the convenience of fighting, in a white ward, it was indeed very green, but she really didn't need to be reminded over and over again!

Ning Qianqian said: "Ahem, next time I try to cut as close to the root, but I can't do it for the time being if I get these monsters out." System

Xiaomei said to Ning Qianqian that these hidden fog insects that have been parasitized in the human body and are in the growth stage will not easily leave the parasitic carrier, unless the energy of the host's body is completely hollowed out by it, or the end of the tentacle smoothly parasitizes another body, they will "move" in advance.

Wait, according to this line of thinking, even if it is not a real person, but just an existence with flesh and blood, such as animals, can it also deceive the hidden fog insects in the growth stage?

Ning Qianqian proposed her ideas to several doctors and researchers.

If it had been before, Ning Qianqian was a newcomer, the doctors and experts would not have listened to her.

Even if she were allowed to participate in the pink eye, that is, the parasitic cryptomist research team, she could only do the work of watching, learning, and doing, and she could not be dominated by a new person.

However, after seeing with his own eyes how Ning Qianqian had brutally forced the tentacles on the patient's body back into his body just now, and also cut off most of the other party's limbs, everyone valued and admired Ning Qianqian a little more, this girl is a ruthless person!

What's more, the two glass jars cut down by Ning Qianqian were tentacles and severed limbs, but every doctor and researcher wanted research materials!

The research direction that Ning Qianqian said is exactly what they want to work hard to achieve!

What else is there to hesitate about, research to get it!

I have to say that with professional instruments, as well as professional doctors and researchers to conduct research and analysis with Ning Qianqian, the progress is really rapid.

The preferred parasite of cryptomist insects is humans, but in a weak and last resort, they also select relatively large animals for parasitism.

This is because relatively speaking, human bodies are the most abundant in flesh.

Before the old six deliberately set the law of forbidden spirits and forbidden powers, this world also had a thin energy, and there was a faint trend towards the development of the abnormal energy system, and compared to animals, humans absorbed the most of these energies.