21

Chapter 21 Global Oceanization 21

Ning Qianqian took out a clean towel, a set of one-size-fits-all sportswear for women, a large bag of convenient and ready-to-eat bread, two bottles of water, two boxes of milk, anti-inflammatory drugs, disinfectant, medical gauze, etc. In a large plastic bag, it was handed to a young woman in ragged clothes and blood stains sitting on the ground.

"It's all over. Eat something to restore your strength first, and then clean up your injuries. My teammates and I will continue upstairs to deal with other supernatural beings." The woman took the things Ning Qianqian handed over, seeing Ning

Qianqian Qianqian was about to leave, but she hurriedly said, "Can you please send me back to room 201 first? My boyfriend is in the room. He has had a fever for several days. I want to go back and be with him." The second floor is mainly a restaurant, but there are

also Several standard rooms.

Where they are now, is the widest restaurant.

Ning Qianqian who was about to leave stopped, she was a little surprised, she didn't expect that the woman's boyfriend was also in the hotel.

Seeing that everyone is from Yunguo, although they are not from the same world, but their native language is the same, Ning Qianqian didn't waste any more nonsense, took back the plastic bag just handed to the woman, then helped her up, and walked out of the restaurant .

Huo Langzhou said to Ning Qianqian: "There are only six people on the third floor. I can deal with them. Go up and clean them up first."

He used the energy of the water system to detect through the window that the six people on the third floor were playing gambling. The facial features and limbs are used as bargaining chips to win or lose, bloody and cruel.

These are all human scum and beasts who want to kill them directly.

Ning Qianqian is a young girl, it's better not to face this kind of situation directly.

Ning Qianqian didn't know this. Her energy see-through AI glasses could only see the strength of energy, but not these details.

Hearing that Huo Langzhou said he could handle it, he nodded and said: "Then be careful, if you can't handle it, just call me." They

all carried walkie-talkies that facilitate short-distance communication.

Huo Langzhou hummed and walked away quickly.

The young woman supported by Ning Qianqian probably saw the hope of surviving and regained some energy and strength. She suddenly asked: "Are you a couple?" Ning Qianqian: "No, we are

just pure teammates."

The young woman didn't ask much, she was actually just looking for an excuse to confide.

She said: "My name is Wu Fei. My boyfriend Lu Ze and I have been in love for three years. We plan to get married after graduation and our work settles down."

Wu Fei looked at Ning Qianqian and said, "Thank you, thank you for saving me. Me, if it weren't for you, even if I were to die today, I wouldn't be able to escape being humiliated by those scum... Now my mouth is dirty, and my hands are also dirty, stained with the blood of those scum. What about those scum..."

Wu Fei couldn't help but burst into tears when she said this.

From the restaurant to Room 201, within a short tens of meters, Ning Qianqian could feel how much this girl named Wu Fei loved her boyfriend and looked forward to their wedding.