Be ready Mrs. Malhotra. You've messed up bad this time with me.

ISHA'S POV

"So, your husband is really determined huh. I think I should kill Ayaan before he opens his mouth" Samar Sabarwal spoke over call.

"If you touch any of my friend or family now, I'll sue you" I warned and he laughed

"You? You my lovely Isha, don't have the guts" He mocked while I clenched my fists

"Though, Mihir Malhotra is reaching home and you too. Beware dear Isha. If you open your mouth, who knows, who my next target will be" He smirked

"Go to hell" I muttered and cut the call.

I couldn't deny mom, I can deny anyone but not mom.

Changing into a midi dress and taking my phone, I looked at the bracelet when tears left my eyes.

"Ma'am shall we? " Trevor's voice came and I nodded sitting in the car.

Soon I reached mansion and went inside feeling giddy.

"Isha" Mom whispered and I looked at her and then on the floor.

"Evening mom" I whispered and she looked at me

"You've signed divorce papers Isha. Why saying me mom now" She asked and tears welled up in my eyes but I know she was right.

"Y.. You said you had something important to talk" I said

"Let Abeer join us. He's over call with your dad" She told and I looked shocked at her.

"He must know this right. It's a big thing after all" She added and I looked down guilty.

"I've talked with...Kabeer." Dad's voice came and I looked at him.

"And well, Mihira is coming in morning" He informed looking at mom.

"I hope she doesn't know anything. Anyways, let's have dinner first. " Mom whispered and I wiped my tear and as soon as I looked up, I was shocked.

"Ji..." I was saying before which a hand covered my mouth stopping me from speaking anything.

And in another second I was turned, facing the person whose hand was on my mouth.

I looked at him shocked while he gestured me to keep my mouth shut by putting a finger on my lips now and then pointed my bracelet.

"Jiggling between thoughts" Dad asked covering my sentence while I looked at Jivya and sighed.

Mihir removed his finger from my lips but his eyes we're still glaring me which clearly stated You messed up wrong!

"I'm.. Late. We should have dinner. I need to go " I said

"Mom, I'm home. " Mihir said and mom nodded with a small smirk on her face.

They know whatever has happened! I'm sure they know!

"Let's have dinner" Mom told and I looked at Mihir who was still holding my hand.

Hurricane of emotions!

I was about to move when I don't know why it happened as usual and I slipped on the floor but since that person didn't leave my hand, I didn't kiss the floor.

"Be aware Isha. You're still falling... On ground" He said with a  pause and I looked at him.

Yes! I'm falling! Still falling! Everyday!

We all went to the dining table when my phone buzzed.

You're being heard! Remember that!

Tears were welling up in my eyes because in my own home, I couldn't tell my people that I don't want to go back.