"That.. Samar Sabarwal raised his hand on her" She said disgusted and my palms clenched into fists.

"He Will Repay For This. Real Bad" I determined

"She won't be able to tell you anything. When that Chauhan kidnapped me he thought I'm totally unconscious but I could hear faint voices.

They know that her bracelet has GPS. And they've added a microchip in it. They can hear everything happening around her." She revealed and I looked at her.

"This is the reason Isha didn't speak a word right now too. And yesterday at home too" I whispered

"Why didn't you come to me" I asked Jivya when she looked at Ayaan.

"Bhabhi took a promise from me. But bhai, I can't keep a promise which seperate two people in love. A promise is meant to be kept, I know but this promise was disastrous. I know you'll find a solution." She snivelled when I saw a hand holding her hand.

"I'm sorry sir." Ayaan mumbled and I looked at him.

"I want to have a minute with you, in private" I stated and he looked at me and then nodded

We both came to the room nearby and I looked at him.

"How can I trust you Ayaan, when you were the one who questioned Isha's character" I asked and he looked down guilty.

"This one thing will always make me feel ashamed of myself sir. But, I won't break trust. If I had to, I won't be here today" He said

"I don't trust once people come in my bad books Ayaan. But I'm showing my trust again on you. Just because my sister out there is safe with you since one whole night. It's a big thing for me. So this time, do not do even slightest mistake" I warned and he nodded

"I'm taking her home with me" I told and he looked at me for a second again and then nodded.

"Keep your self safe! I'm sure we'll meet again" I tapped his shoulder with a small smirk and left from there.

Taking Jivya I went home first where mom & dad were totally shocked to listen everything.

"Mom, call Isha! Tell her that you have some very important thing to talk with her and she needs to be here in mansion" I told and she nodded.

"I'll kill them." Dad fumed

"Dad doesn't know a thing about it" I mumbled

"I'll talk to him. He needs to know. It's a very big matter" He said and I nodded.

"Mom I've some work. Inform me when she comes" I told

"Mihir. Lunch" She asked and I looked at her and then at dad.

"I'll eat with her" I whispered as a small tear left my eye which I wiped before it could've fallen.

I reached office and did some changes in security first.

"Mansion should be fully secured." I ordered Charlie

"Make sure, if anyone goes out of the mansion, security surrounds them. Check each of the car properly before using. And most importantly not even a leaf should enter the mansion with our thorough checking. Is that clear" I commanded and he nodded.

"Dismissed" I said and Charlie took leave.

After having two meetings and a presentation to complete, I left for mansion as I got mom's message.

"Charlie, discuss everything with Trevor too and look after this. " I told and he nodded.

I looked at the wallpaper of my phone and closed my eyes.