.。*♡ Oneshot: Zipper ♡*。.

contains ⚠️: nsfw

word count: 1,873

.。*♡.。*♡.。*♡.。*♡.。*♡.。*♡.。*♡.。*♡.。*♡

Y/n pulled the mini black dress upon her shoulders, readjusting the straps to flatter the plunging neckline of the ensemble. She begrudgingly tried to zip the back up, however, she only managed less than halfway.

 Black chunky heels complimented the garment, the sound of clicking across the apartment floor was opulent in nature as she retrieved two small gold hoops to place through her ears.  Her silken pressed hair was lightly curled on the ends with a section of it wrapped into a sleek ponytail. She checked the mirror once, twice, before adjusting a stray lash that had found it's way on her blushed cheek. 

The connected bathroom door clicked open, revealing a freshly showered Satoru. His chest was bare, grasping only a towel at his v-line. 

Y/n glanced to him for only a moment, subtly admiring her boyfriend before he could notice. She then turned back to the mirror to touch up her soft colored lip gloss, an echo of a smile on her face. 

Satoru's head was down as he rifled his fingers through his dampened ivory hair, but the moment he caught y/n with his eyes, he immediately grinned- yet said nothing, opting instead to grab a twinning color schemed outfit from the foot of his bed and return into the bathroom.

A few minutes later, he reopened the door, now wearing his sunglasses, a partially buttoned black dress shirt, a twinning gold trimmed belt and black slacks. It took no more than a second for his hands to reach y/n's hips, gently pulling her in for a silent kiss.

"Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?" he murmured into her lips.

"Everyday," she replied with a light exhale, dipping away to hide that little smile of hers. That habit had never ceased, though Satoru grew to love it.

Carefully, he guided her face back to his own, kissing her once more.

"And it's still not enough."

"Hm..."

"It's true..."

She smiled once more, pulling away. Her eyes seemed to light up in remembrance of her dress, turning around so that her back faced Satoru. 

"Could you zip me up?"

"Yes ma'am."

His hands were quick to guide the zipper from the small of her lower back to the middle, clasping the end. 

"All good," he said, giving her a playful squeeze on her side. Y/n jumped and gave a slight squeak of surprise. She quickly turned around with a fake look of shock on her face as she lightly flicked him on the arm. 

"I hate you," she said while laughing.

"No you don't," Gojo readily answered, guiding her back into his strong arms.

*♡.。*♡.。*♡.。*♡

That night, the couple went to a rather lavish and intimate restaurant and bar, both having a bit too much to drink as the hours rolled on. 

Y/n's eyes had become so soft (lustful?) and lowered, and Satoru's cheeks grew flushed and warm. He finished the last of his fifth vodka martini, putting up with not so sweet burn that had grown fainter and fainter with each drink.

"How're you feelin', Sunshine?" Satoru murmured through his intertwined fingers as his elbows rested upon the table. His eyes remained glued on his girlfriend as she wet her lips.