Shattered

word count: 1,984

--------

The second y/n recognized LeRoy, the men converged on her, the almond eyed man wrenching her up into his arms, clasping a hand over her mouth. He unnecessarily pressed his hips against her unstable form, making her try to wrench away.

"Just like old times, right slut?" he chuckled, planting a slimy kiss on her head. Her skin crawled.

She screamed and kicked for a moment, but it was in vain.

No one could hear her.

She was alone.

"Who woulda thought that I would see yo' slutty ass again, let alone during my vacation with my fellas? It's funny what a simple search on the internet can find for ya," LeRoy laughed before turning to his friends.

"Her bitch ass ran away from me, remember that? That gay bitch and that other one helped her."

Hope and Fallon...

He squeezed his eyes shut, as if he were suppressing his true rage.

LeRoy made no haste in approaching y/n, watching her frightened eyes dart to his. Greasy hands traveled down to her hips as he grasped either side. Y/n inhaled sharply. "Still lookin' fine though..."

"I see you got yo'self a little job round here, with that invite to some goofy ass art thing or whatever," he murmured. A tattooed hand reached out and poked her in the chest. "I would have let you do the same thing back home, but you left me. Alone."

Bullshit. That was a lie. He lied about that, just like the hundreds of other things he had promised to her.

Y/n stayed silent, tears burning her eyes yet she didn't dare let them fall.

"I cried, Angel. I did." There were no signs of pain in his harsh gaze. He gave her a displeased glare, the fake sadness falling away, replaced with a burning malice she knew too well.

"So," he started, backing away until he stood in the center of the room. "Which one is it?"

Is what?

"Is it..." he backed up to a table with the ornate vase Itadori, Megumi and Nobara had watched her create, laughing and smiling as she did so. His tattooed grasp enveloped the bottom of the delicate thing, yet he did not care for it's value.

It didn't take another second of his motion for y/n to immediately know what he was about to do.

In one swift motion, he slammed the neck of the piece on the edge, it's body separating itself like a beheading. The base shattered instantly.

The sculptor jostled with the man binding her as her throat grew dry from realization of LeRoy's motive. 

He spoke of Promise. God, she was going to pass out. A muffled shout slipped from between the almond eyed man's fingers as she elbowed him in the gut. He grunted, but soon began to cackle at her struggle.

"Do it again bitch, I dare you," he hissed in her ear. From the way his grip tightened on her arms, wrenching her backwards, she knew she could do nothing. She watched as LeRoy paced around the room, shifty eyes searching for the only chance she had of continuing her dreams. 

With one shard of the neckless vase in hand, he observed it's jagged edges before casting it aside.

"Nah, that ain't it." His devilish gaze went to the massive bed sheet, hiding her exhibition piece. Hiding Promise. Y/n's eyes instinctively widened. No. No no no no...

Any sense of faintness fleeted from her mind, her body growing frantic, kicking and shrieking as she watched LeRoy pull away the sheet, a slight look of disgust on his face as he scanned her life long work.