.。*♡ Thrill .。*♡

word count: 1,829

.。*♡.。*♡.。*♡.。*♡.。*♡.。*♡.。*♡.。*♡.。*♡

It was Halloween evening.

Gojo leaned against his black marbled bathroom countertop, his hands ruffling through his hair. He already wore the perfectly fitting jersey and matching white bottoms, paired with his signature shades and high tops he had to buy specifically for this night.

His toned forearms flexed to his sides as he sat back and viewed the final product. It was quite flattering, being tight on the arms and torso, yet slackened on the inseams. He couldn't exactly recall what the character was that he dressed up as- given that it originated from America- but the moment y/n saw it, he recalled how he knew immediately that it was a winner.

One week earlier...

Y/n tossed the final pair of plastic wrapped costumes onto the aisle floor. Altogether, the two had come up with three possibilities in total- after spending two hours eliminating about ten of course. She planted her hands on her hips as she stared at the varying options. They all seemed perfect in their own ways, none of them seemed like possible candidates for elimination. Sighing with exasperation, y/n turned to look at the white haired sorcerer.

"What do you think?"

He glanced at her as his lips twitched into a smile. "I dunno."

There came another hefty sigh as she swatted his arm. "Thanks for your amazing input."

"You're welcome."

She rolled her bright e/c eyes. "I'm serious about this, Shades."

He shook his head, trying- and failing- to conceal his laughter.

Gojo, being quite impulsive, would have most likely grabbed something off the shelves and went with it (as long as it made him look hot, of course). But here he was, two hours along in this stuffy aisle choosing between three plastic wrapped couple's costumes. This may have been viewed as a minus, except for the fact that he got to spend those two hours with his favorite person on earth. And yes, Satoru's childish mind decided that y/n was his favorite person on earth. He'd let her take as long as she desired.

She pursed her soft lips as she tried not to join in with his chortles, watching as his shoulders bounced up and down. Swatting at him, y/n finally retained her composure and twisted her smile into a look of annoyance.

"If you keep laughing, I'll grab a clown costume for your gigglin' ass."

"Fine!" Satoru gasped out. "I say we do all three."

Y/n raised a brow before dipping her head. Narrowing her eyes with consideration, she lifted a hand.

"Continue."

"We've got about three locations to go to if we're up for it. Tomorrow, the first years wanted to do a small get together- they specifically told me to bring you. This-" he motioned to one of the costumes- "can be for that, since your's are a little too... risque for my dear students."

Y/n smiled to herself.

"Understandable."

"If we can't pick between these two, we can just switch them up whenever we want. It's more fun that way."

"Hm. Smart," y/n said, content with the plan, though she immediately groaned the moment she saw the smug grin on his face.

"You said I'm smart?"

"Don't push it, Shades."

.。*♡.。*♡

The two had decided to meet up at Gojo's school apartment at 7:00 and it was about that time. Like always, he began to fret over his appearance and how y/n would perceive him. He prayed that the costume looked flattering on him, and that she would be pleased at how they turned out.