.。*♡ Inspire .。*♡

word count: 2,381

word count: 2,381
.。*♡.。*♡.。*♡.。*♡.。*♡.。*♡.。*♡.。*♡.。*♡

Y/n's thick (h/c) curls drifted in the wind, closing her eyes as the morning sun trickled onto her skin from cracks in the thick trees' foliage. The leaves had begun to turn ripe, with whimsical orange and red hues speckled throughout the dull green, signalling the downfall of summer. Barely anyone was in the park, besides a few dog walkers and children biking to school. Gojo had offered her to accompany him for a morning walk, which she happily obliged in. It was almost silent besides the lapping of the pond in the center of the park, and the brush that had fallen from the trees, crunching beneath her and Satoru's feet.

"Any new pieces recently?" Gojo asked, hands in his pockets. His voice was still husky from the early morning haze. He kept his head tilted down, blindfolded eyes on her.

Y/n glanced away, pursing her lips.
In complete honesty, she hadn't touched her work for quite sometime. Yes, she sold several pieces that had been created many weeks ago, but she hadn't actually created anything in the past few days. It was like all of her thoughts had came to a dead end, unable to produce and create. She had quite a bit in her mind and it had seemed to interfere with her work.

"Nah," she sucked in a breath, the cool air filling her mouth. She sounded defeated. "I've got a serious case of art block."

Gojo cocked his head in understanding, recalling all the art terms she had taught him over the past few days, art block being one of them.

"Hm, I suppose I could help with that," he said, tapping his chin in mock thought.

He spun around before striking a magnificent pose- legs parted, arms in a flexing motion with the lead hand stretched to the sky- the kind greek sculptors would constantly use for warriors and gods.

"Should I go loincloth or completely undressed?"

Y/n snorted, pushing him.

"Neither," she laughed.

"You're right." Gojo returned to her side. "I don't think you'd get much done. You'd be too busy staring at this."

"Thin ice, Satoru."

They approached a park bench residing by the peaceful lake, watching as two swans glided into the clear water, disturbing the natural surface. Their heads splashed into the water, bobbing for bugs and weeds to feast on.

"Beautiful," y/n said, eyes lighting up. Slowly, she grabbed her phone and snapped a picture as she sat down before turning and snapping a picture of Gojo, quietly laughing at his off guard expression.

This was one of the many reasons as to why she moved to Japan. For the culture, the lifestyle. She had always dreamed of living here. The past years were just the final push of going through with it. The appreciation for art was a bonus as well, not to mention she'd already had a leg up from taking courses in Japanese from highschool all the way through college. There was always a charm, always something to do. She loved it.