.。*♡Abode.。*♡

word count: 2,002

.。*♡.。*♡.。*♡.。*♡.。*♡.。*♡.。*♡.。*♡.。*♡

8 days before the exhibition...

Y/n's apartment door opened with a click, immediately perking up her ears.

Satoru had offered to stop by at the studio at 10 pm since it was the weekend, and apparently he had something special for her. Y/n had already gotten to a decent stopping place, so she'd offered an evening at her house for whatever it was the sorcerer had planned.

"Hey Shades," she called from the kitchen counter as the man appeared from the opened door. In her hands was a bowl of instant ramen, warming her up after her recently ended day at Oasis.

She lazily lifted a lone noodle and dropped it into her mouth while stretching her legs.

Lyrical rap in English poured from her speakers, adding to the strong yet lax ambiance y/n radiated. Gojo took one look at her and let out a breath of awe.

Her hair was out and natural, haloed around her like the sun's beams. Carefully crafted gold rings adorned her fingers along with a multitude of homemade necklaces and bracelets binded with different crystals. The goddess crossed her legs and gave him a little wave.

"Ah, hey," he exclaimed a bit too cheerily, making her smile softly.

"Quit standing in the doorway and let us in, sensei!" a girl's voice behind him shouted.

"Oh I'm sorry," Gojo said with a smirk that dissipated the second he looked back at y/n.

"Now Satoru," the woman began, stifling a laugh at his mockery towards his dear student.

Gojo sheepishly stepped to the side, revealing the brunette.

"Hello to you too, Nobara," y/n chuckled, greeting her and the two other young students as they filed in.

"Unexpected visitors, I see," she hummed, raising a graceful brow to Satoru.

"They were the ones who wanted to hang out with you," the teacher explained.

Megumi scoffed.

"Oh? Only them?" y/n implored, still sitting on the counter. She tucked her hands beneath her legs.

The intense orange light from her nearby lamps lit up her powerful frame, making Gojo's mouth run dry.

Christ Satoru, get it together!

"Me... I did too- of course I would never not want..."

The students turned to him and immediately burst out laughing. Even Megumi cracked a grin.

"Mhm," y/n replied, tilting her head to her shoulder. Long lashes lowered downwards as she closed her eyes and poked out her tongue.

Yuuji- as politely as he could- had been eagerly looking around the room in awe. He leaned to stare at a marble-esque statue of a tiger residing by a wooden bookshelf. It's neck had been decorated with necklaces similar to the ones y/n wore.

"Your home is so cool, y/n-san! Especially this tiger!"

"Made that myself! I appreciate it," she grinned, leaping down from the counter. Her tan shirt was a bit too large for her curves, allowing it to be worn as a dress to her lower thighs. "I was already going to order a pizza for the two of us-" she motioned to Satoru- "but I suppose one more wouldn't hurt anyone."

The students cheered amongst themselves as y/n looked to the kitchen. "I've also got a tub of f/f ice cream if y'all want that. I'll grab that after I set up the console for the TV."