.。*♡ Rest .。*♡

thank u for 1.09k reads omg im gonna cry i luv u

word count: 1615

.。*♡.。*♡.。*♡.。*♡.。*♡.。*♡.。*♡.。*♡.。*♡

𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐆𝐨𝐣𝐨 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐮 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐲/𝐧. He had not even received a single text message within the last 48 hours, which was quite troublesome for the sorcerer- though she wasn't the type to bombard his phone with spouts of nonsense like he did to her, the spamming of blue in ratio to grey was quite noticable. Gojo stretched from his bed, phone still in hand, the cool morning air sending a wave of goosebumps on his bare skinned chest. Beams of streetlights seeped from the large curtained windows, dilating his pupils as he placed his feet on the hardwood. There was a lesson to be taught in about three hours at Jujutsu Tech, so he had plenty of time to fret as he readied himself.

Y/n's inactivity plagued the typically slack sorcerer's head (he was lucky she put up with someone as clingy as him). Granted, he had been quite busy himself, it was just yesterday he was called in all day as back up for a mission involving a few special grade curses that took longer than it should have. A terrible thought concurred his mind. Was she mad at him? Had he done something wrong? The concept of offending her in any way was almost nightmarish to Satoru. Praying that wasn't the case, Gojo suppressed the idea. He had always been careful with her, even to the point of it becoming an annoyance that she had addressed, all while holding his head in her hands in assurance that she wasn't upset. That couldn't be true. There had to be something else.

He recalled back to when she had invited him into her personal quarters for breakfast. She seemed fine then, smiling even when unlocking her door- Gojo replayed the morning in his head. Nothing wrong there, no sense of hesitation when she'd invited him in, displaying that perfect body- those velvet shorts abrupted his mindset. He was quick to shove the immature thought away. Not now, idiot.

Another thought. His friend (he hated that word, but it was the one y/n had obliged in when mentioning each other) could possibly want alone time. Perhaps, she needed a moment to herself. The sorcerer shook his head. He'd never been good when taking that hint, why start now?

He padded the floor of his apartment, his finger wavering over the keyboard. Easily, he could shoot her a message to say hello, to see if everything was alright. That would be the common response to this situation.

Something much more convenient for the sorcerer was the access of his Six Eyes. With quick usage he could locate her and see if she was alright in a matter of seconds. When was that ever fun? Gojo Satoru doesn't think in this fashion, always being "extra," as Nobara liked to call it.

.。*♡.。*♡

She wasn't at her apartment. Gojo didn't waste time in standing around, remembering her nosy neighbor's message about his unnecessarily long wait outside her door. After all, he wanted to surprise her. He didn't know why, when did he ever?

A quick flash took him to the only other place he knew she would be at 6 am. And yes, it was 6 am. Time never mattered to the strongest jujutsu sorcerer.

Gojo didn't even have to trail through the maze of supplies to find her. Splayed on the couch, y/n's eyes were closed, thick lashes almost brushing her cheek. Her chest rose up and down rhythmically as she slept, her mouth slightly open. Her body was in a curled up position, one of her arms nuzzled beneath her head for support.

He could see her fingers covered in dried brown clay, large amounts of it stuck in her nail beds. Gojo sighed. She'd been working. The art exhibition was merely two months away after all. Of course she wasn't mad at him. So childish.