.。*♡ Impulse .。*♡

word count: 3,423

.。*♡.。*♡.。*♡.。*♡.。*♡.。*♡.。*♡.。*♡.。*♡

Satoru shifted his gaze from his cup of overly sweetened tea, his blindfolded eyes attempting to sneak a tiny glance at y/n. His knee drummed against the floor as he watched the woman fork at the remaining crepes on her plate. The thrill of her staying over still buzzed in his head, especially after the previous night.

As they had laid on the couch, a guilty thought interrupted his mind when he began to doze off, the fantasy of something more happening that night surfacing from the depths of his guilty heart. He stayed as still as possible, his eyes glued on her sprawled figure draped across him in such a delicate manner. Her face was set so prettily as she drifted into slumber, it almost looked like she was conscious. The very second y/n had fallen asleep, Gojo had panicked, the childish fear of doing any wrong to her overwhelmed him. When he stood, he felt the temptation of feeling just a tiny strand of her hair once again, perhaps without Infinity to aid him. No. After all this time, Gojo Satoru still did not think he was worthy of her touch. The sorcerer was quick to remove himself from the room after draping a blanket over her form and ensuring the space was comfortable.

He had climbed into his bed with a stiffened sigh, eyes wide and anxious, before having to calm himself down at the thought of his goddess residing in his home for the night.

She truly had him wrapped around her finger, didn't she?

At the table, Gojo gently brought his hands together, trying to recall the faint touch of her hair that was now drawn in a ponytail.

Even if it meant thickening his Infinity like before, he wanted to run his fingers through it, to twist it around. He wanted to touch it in it's natural form, when each curl was so defined in a way he had never seen before. That was his favorite.

He supposed he had been staring too hard, because the woman flicked her e/c eyes to him as she went to jab a bit of crepe from her plate. Satoru felt himself grow flustered, so he quickly looked down at his food and stuffed the last bit of the sweet in his mouth. It seemed she didn't notice him watching as she yawned, but Satoru wasn't exactly an analytical person.

"Is it good?" y/n's display of exhaustion was interrupted with a giggle she attempted to hide behind her hand.

The sorcerer cleared his throat as he forced the large amount of crepe down his throat with the aid of a supple gulp of tea. In an attempt to play it off, he flicked his brows at her as he pushed his chair from under him.

"Very."

He took her now empty plate without a word, tossing both into the sink to be washed. A pleasant silence sat between them, interrupted solely by the occasional clink of a dish against the other.

"Did you sleep well?" Gojo asked over his shoulder.

Y/n rested her elbow on the table as she watched him dry the first plate. She licked her lips as she met his eyes.

"Mhm," she hummed into her hand. Her eyes lowered halfway down while a pleasant smile rested on her features.

Satoru looked over and chuckled. "Are you sure?"

Y/n titled her head, readjusting her gaze until it met his. "Mhm..."

She pushed her hair from her eyes with a small exhale as he leaned forward in doubt.

"You're cute when you lie," he murmured, sticking out his tongue. Y/n gave him a pointed look.

"I couldn't help but get up earlier than usual when I realized you left the couch, that's all."