.。*♡ Karma .。*♡

word count: 2,027

.。*♡.。*♡.。*♡.。*♡.。*♡.。*♡.。*♡.。*♡.。*♡

"𝗚𝗼𝗷𝗼-𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗲𝗶, 𝘄𝗲'𝗿𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝗮 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗿, 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘂𝗽."

Megumi opened the door to his bedroom. Large bags filled with sticky, melted desserts and stationary were smashed between the door, requiring the boy to step over them. Clothes were strewn across the dark wood floors up to the rumpled bed where the man laid covered in blankets.

"I'm tired, Megumi-chan," he murmured, no playfulness in his tone to be found. He flipped himself over onto his side, burrowing deeper into his sheets.

"You've been saying that since Friday." The ravenette grabbed one end of the covers and pulled them off, leaving Gojo curled up in a ball. "It's Wednesday. Now let's go."

"Get Nanami to take you."

"He's busy on a mission."

Gojo sniffed, but still didn't move. "No one else...?"

"That's it," Megumi went to grab his sensei, but his hand stopped midair. Infinity had blocked him, making his face fall. He didn't exactly know why, but it was clear Gojo-sensei wasn't in good condition at all.

"Just leave me alone, Megumi," the white haired sorcerer mumbled.

"I wish I could, but Nobara really wants to buy a new dress and she won't shut up about it."

The boy waited for a snarky comment or a chuckle. Gojo stayed quiet. Megumi hated to admit it, but he was concerned.

The ravenette walked around the room, picking up lost socks and placing them in the dresser- a small attempt at helping the shaman get himself together. He was about to fold a pair of baggy brown cargo pants when a card fell out of the front pocket. Oasis. Megumi scrunched his nose, flipping it over. It was the same card from Friday when Gojo was gushing about some... artist. Ah.

His understanding was washed over with a wave of confusion. Since when did Gojo ever feel a sense of misery after meeting up with a woman? Megumi recalled what his sensei had said.

"This time it's going to be different."

He stared at the card, then to Gojo before widening his eyes. Holy shit! His sensei had gotten his heart broken!

Not one for being nosy, Megumi regained his composure.

"Gojo-sensei-"

"You're still here?"

"I think a day out might be good for you. Get some fresh air. Besides, Kugisaki and Yuuji miss you."

Gojo didn't move. The boy sighed.

"I miss you."

The man turned his head to his student. "You do?"

"Sure. Whatever." He crossed his arms. "Imagine all of the sweets we can get if you supervise, that sounds great, right?"

Gojo looked down at his hands. He cleared his throat, slowly rising from his bed. "I suppose I could go for a little bit..."

Megumi turned around so that he couldn't see the relieved smile on his face. He was glad to see his teacher finally moving.

.。*♡.。*♡

The three students stood outside of his door, two of which were waiting patiently for Gojo to come out.