.。*♡ Break .。*♡

word count: 674

"𝐇𝐮𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝."

.。*♡.。*♡.。*♡.。*♡.。*♡.。*♡.。*♡.。*♡.。*♡

Gojo walked through the dark halls of Jujutsu Tech's facility. He had sent the students off thirty minutes ago to exorcise the investigation after promising them that he would catch up at around the current time. As he passed a partially closed room, the sound of familiar voices filled his ears.

"Can we talk about that?" he hear Shoko Ieri say in a dulled tone.

"We should be speaking about measures for the schools." That was Utahime's voice, the student advisor for Kyoto. What was she doing here?

"Hm, technically it is," Shoko answered, taking a sip of something before going on. "Some of our staff didn't even have the nerve to partake in this. And by some, I mean Gojo Satoru. Hell, even Mei-san could make it. She's not even a part of faculty."

"I was paid to be concerned with the school's matters," Mei Mei interjected.

The realization that the staff was supposed to have a meeting with the neighboring Kyoto Jujutsu High struck him. Oh well, it seemed they had already figured out all of that boring stuff by themselves. He thought of bursting into the room to lift his own gloomy spirits and bother his acquaintances until Shoko spoke again.

"Yes, well, Gojo Satoru is going to be the death of me. It's like every time I see him he's in another world."

"When is he not?"

"I agree. However," Shoko cleared her throat. "Recently he's always going on about unfinished sculptures and galleries and artists and- I don't listen half the time but..."

Mei-san chuckled. "I hear he's after a special somebody."

The room grew quiet, one could practically hear the women's looks of shock.

"Word gets around," she justified.

"Funny," Utahime sighed, "you act like that's something special."

"I don't know, seems pretty serious to me," Shoko reasoned. "I've never seen that man act like this a single day in my life."

"He'll act like that now, but I bet it's a phase. Just like the model, the writer, the bartender... and so on..."

The staff laughed lightly.

"She's young too. Poor girl," Mei-san added.

"Maybe not. Perhaps she isn't interested in him. That's why it's been going on for so long," Utahime offered. 

"A woman uninterested in that without knowing of him? Are we sure she's not familiar with Gojo Satoru at all?"

Shoko set down her cup with a clink. "It's that sculpture he always talks about. She probably doesn't want to finish it because she's uninterested in him, that's it."

Gojo felt his stomach drop.

"Poor thing," Mei-san purred, mockery lacing in her tone. "Our dear Gojo-san is completely clueless."

 "I mean, if a guy was trailing behind me all the time, I'd be pretty turned off too," Utahime chuckled. "He just hasn't taken the hint yet."

"Utahime-san!" Mei Mei and Shoko burst into laughter at the remark. They hushed themselves after a moment, regaining their proper composure.

Satoru took a small step back from the door, his head hanging low. He had already been down. His mind was nonsensical, reverting back to it's spontaneous nature at the sound of someone's doubt and ridicule. This was the reason why? 

No, his flawed mind told him. Gojo Satoru would prove them wrong. There was no consideration, no perception of his distorted actions that he deemed right. Gojo pried his feet from under him, forcing himself away from the door.

He would prove them wrong.

Mei-san turned her head to the door. She could have sworn she heard the sound of footsteps. Dismissing the noise, she turned back to the others, tucking a strand of blue hair behind her ears and crossing her legs.

"Smart girl, honestly. He's got quite the past on him, hasn't he? She's better off staying away."

.。*♡.。*♡.。*♡.。*♡.。*♡.。*♡.。*♡

<a/n: gojos last straw oof

i feel bad ab writing shoko, mei and utahime like this i luv these bad bitchesdndjjaqo i wrote them as complete jerks

they do be having a point tho 👀 >