.。*♡Symphony.。*♡

word count: 4,122

.。*♡.。*♡.。*♡.。*♡.。*♡.。*♡.。*♡.。*♡.。*♡

5 days before the exhibition...

Satoru groaned lightly as he woke up with a pounding headache. It was clear that he was most definitely hungover. As his senses arose along with him, he caught wind of rhythmic jazz being played around the warm room, along with the earthly scent of freshly burned candles and jars of incense.

The patter of rain outside dimmed the interior he sat in, giving it an orange underglow. With squinted eyes, he surveyed the room, quickly realizing he was in Oasis. He didn't remember coming here. Satoru winced. God, how much did he drink?

"Morning sleepyhead," a familiar voice sang from somewhere near him.

Gojo whipped his head up, wincing slightly at the dizzying sensation that came along with it. He quickly searched for his sunglasses before throwing them on, the saturated lighting much too bright for his eyes. Fortunately the tinting helped aid his nausea, much to his relief.

His woozy gaze settled on the back of y/n, which unfortunately wore figure fitting leggings. Satoru felt his face burn up, respectfully averting his eyes from the woman.

The realization flooded as his heart skipped the second he recalled his resolve the night before. 

"No good morning back?" y/n hummed over the sound of a spoon clacking against a mug. 

Satoru caught himself dumbly staring into space and shook his head even though she could not see. 

"...morning," he replied, squinting at the clock. It was already eight am. He had a scheduled mission with the first years at twelve.

Y/n returned with two ibuprofen and a cup of tea, offering the sorcerer both.

She simply wore a low neckline sports bra, her leaning forward to hand the two pills to him made Satoru explode inside even more. He quickly took the medicine and grabbed the tea.

"Still drunk?"

"N-no," he mumbled, downing the hot beverage. "Thank you."

Y/n smiled lightly. "You were out, you know."

"I bet."

She hugged herself and chuckled. "Calling me pretty lady..."

Satoru winced. "Oh god."

"Said I was the prettiest thing you've ever seen. I had to drag your flirty self back here too-"

"Y/n..."

The beautiful artist laughed as she grabbed her own mug, sipping it for a moment before setting it down.

"You said you had something to tell me. All droopy eyed an' everything." She spoke oh so lightly and yet her gaze held some expectancy within. Seconds later however, she looked away.

Y/n lifted her hands in a wave like gesture as she backed away.

"Anyways, you're free to go whenever you'd like. I'm assuming you got a class to teach sometime soon."

"I do..." Satoru mumbled, pulling himself into a proper sitting position on the couch. "How's-" he winced due to an incoming headache- "how's the sculpture going?"

Her nonchalance was ridden as y/n's eyes seemed to light up. Satoru watched as she cutely showed her greyed hands to display she'd been working.

"Oh, it's going exactly the way I'm wanting it to," she gleefully said, intertwining her fingers together to contain her passionate joy.