.。*♡ Reflect .。*♡

.。*♡.。*♡.。*♡.。*♡.。*♡.。*♡.。*♡.。*♡.。*♡

"𝘼𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠 𝙤𝙣 𝙞𝙩?"

The voice of Satoru echoed in y/n's head as she looked at the covered sculpture. She recalled the look of hope in his features he attempted to mask from her, how his disposition had changed the moment she had said no.

Y/n glanced at Promise, now tagged and prepped for the exhibition. It's large figure sat in the corner of the room, glaring back at her. She felt no peace looking at it. It was ironic, y/n thought to herself, that the gallery would be called Blossom- a term of growth and fertility, yet Promise was her past incarnate. There was no development, just fear and pain so great she wanted to scream. Part of her desired to tell the exhibition that she refused to show anyone this monstrosity, yet she knew she could not. Besides, did she have anything better to give them?

Her e/c eyes went back to the unnamed sculpture. She did not feel fear looking at this one. No. She felt confusion, as if that were any better. No matter how much she willed herself, y/n could not lay a hand on it. She simply couldn't. Nothing turned out the right way where she worked on the piece, always turning into a jumbled mess that frustrated her. Maybe she was afraid to dive in, to breathe more life into this... thing. The commitment scared her.

Y/n shook her head.

There was nothing to do in the studio at the moment. All of her commissions had been distributed or shipped. Y/n let out a heavy sigh as she grabbed her phone and keys belonging to the studio. She was going to go back to her apartment and take a nap, but a small pang in her chest made her pause.

She looked past the aisles of supplies, back to that unfinished sculpture.

Satoru. Visit Satoru.

Y/n frowned at the thought, yet did not turn it down. Slowly, she smiled to herself as she pulled the door shut behind her. It didn't take much to develop the urge to want to talk to him. After all, when had she been the one to visit? It would be a lovely surprise, plus, she still needed to thank him for the little homemade bento that she had absolutely adored. She wanted to laugh, to hear what he had to say about every little thing, to feel his chin on her shoulder as they walked together. Y/n felt her heart leap, yet quickly pushed it down with resignation. With a hefty breath, she smiled to herself.

Yes. She would visit Satoru.

.。*♡.。*♡.。*♡.。*♡.。*♡.。*♡.。*♡.。*♡.。*♡

< ooh parallels in sculptures to relationships (i hope i made that obvious haha)

short asf ik, next few chapters will be happy too i swear

>