"Okay yes. I cheated. So now what! You'll kill me? " She mocked and I looked at her shocked

"Isha..don't make me loose my patience. Just tell me what's running inside you. I'm demanding that." I warned

"I'm not afraid of you Mihir Malhotra!" she snapped back

"What's wrong with you" I yelled throwing the vase on the floor and she flinched.

"You've caged me. And I'm a free bird. I want to go where I can love freely. Ayaan knows the meaning of giving freedom" She screamed and I looked at her.

"Freedom? I didn't give you freedom?" I asked unbelievable and she nodded.

"Are you even listening to yourself God dammit !" I seethed banging my fist on the head board.

"Mihir! As calmly as I can say, leave me. It's better. I don't... Love you anymore" She said shutting her eyes looking away.

"Say that looking into my eyes" I demanded

"I'm not at all bounded to do anything you say" She said

"You're! You're because you're Isha Mihir Malhotra" I fumed

"And I don't want your tag with my name. I want divorce" She announced and I looked at her while my eyes were surely red.

"Come With It Again? " I demanded pressing each of my word as my palms already clenched into fists.

"I... Wa.. Want.. D.. Divorce" She stammered

"Why stammering now when you didn't for once when you fucking said Ayaan the same" I screamed pushing her away such that she fell on bed.

"What are you hiding Isha" I asked

"Fuck it! I'm not hiding anything. What I hid from you was this and since you know let's just get over with it" She yelled and I looked at her.

"Over ? Divorce? What's marriage for you huh? A joke? What am I for you.. A joke? " I asked a tear left my eye &  I looked that her eyes too left tears.

"Why don't you understand such a small thing. I don't love you anymore" She cried and I looked at her as now my patience gave up.

"If you didn't love me anymore, why did you fucking sleep with me till yesterday . Why did you fucking kiss me in the morning. And what the fuck were you doing in a hotel room? Sleeping with that bastard" I accused and the next I know was a hard slap on my cheek.

"You're no one to judge me Mihir Malhotra. Mind your tongue" She said with tears in her eyes and I looked at her.

"I wish I could exactly slap you, telling you how much you're hurting me right now by judging me wrong. But you know I won't ever,ever do that even in a nightmare. This is the same reaction I've for you when we both know Isha, you weren't caged ever.  But remember, it's you who have hidden things and you, who has lied to me while being with me" I said with a painful smile on my face and she looked away.

"You want a divorce right! Sign these papers and leave " I added and she looked at me shocked.

"Mihir" She whispered

"I'm giving you your so called freedom. Sign the fucking papers and get lost " I snapped and I saw her looking at me for some seconds and then she took out papers from her bag and I looked at her.

She signed the papers with trembling hands while I looked exactly there only.

"I'm sorry" She whispered and was going when I held her hand.

"You've unloved me right? " I asked and she nodded without turning back.

"Then why your hands trembled Isha" I asked