conversation; i.ny

Start from the beginning

anyway, get ready, i dont wanna be alone here

wdym alone, i bet u know everyone there

not all!!

ALMOST everyone, then

pls come, i need u to make me calm

yooo it rhymes

Seen, 8:45 PM

You sighed and stomped to the closet, face-palming when you realized that you forgot to ask Nayeon what kind of party it was and what you should wear. Oh well, you thought. Comfort over style.

You pulled out a gray long-sleeved shirt and ripped jeans, making sure to pocket your keys and your wallet just in case before walking out the door.

It took you about 10 minutes before you arrived at Jackson's house, marveling at the tall structure and the polished glass, not a speck of dirt on the floor. You raised your hand to ring the doorbell and was almost immediately greeted by the host.

"Oh, Y/N! Hey!" he greeted cheerfully, leaning against the doorframe. "I didn't expect you to come."

"Nayeon texted me, so.." You shrugged.

"Oh. Nice. Um, come in-?"

Before you could step over the threshold, a hand roughly grabbed you by the wrist and pulled you in. "Thanks, Jackson. I'll take her from here."

Nayeon dragged you into a room where a small group of people sat. They sat in a pattern: girl, boy, girl, boy. But your friend made you sit next to her, pushing a boy aside.

"Ouch, noona!" he frowned, moving away to give you and her space.

"Shut up, Jungkook."

You leaned over to Nayeon and whispered in her ear. "Why'd you drag me? I was talking to Jackson, you know."

"Oh, so you wanna go back to him? Sure, I don't care. It's not like I waited forever for you."

"It's only been ten minutes!" you hissed.

"Exactly, that's so long!" she rolled her eyes.

"Ahem." A girl cleared her throat, raising an eyebrow at you two when you turned to look at her. "Should we start the game now? Let's introduce ourselves first. I'm Jihyo."

"Nayeon."

"Jungkook."

"Taehyung."

"Sana!"

"I'm Minho, but call me Lee Know."

"Jisung."

All eyes turned to you. "I'm Y/N. What are we playing?"

Nayeon smirked, her eyes darting to the soju bottle in the middle. "Spin the bottle."

Your eyes widened, but you nodded nonetheless. The Jungkook boy scooted closer a little bit and spun it. Once it stopped, it was pointing at Taehyung. They shyly shared a short peck while you girls giggled and awed.

Sana excitedly went next, kissing a Jihyo who was blushing madly after.

You were starting to get nervous when Minho and Jisung kissed. You and Nayeon were the only people who haven't kissed anyone yet, and she was staring at you intently with dark eyes. Besides, there's a big chance you'll have to kiss the others, who are complete strangers to you.

You didn't know what was worse, kissing your best friend or kissing a stranger.

Oh, God, please help, you thought.