Quick Preparations

Start from the beginning

"There won't be a best man or whatever. Is that okay?" You asked, peering into his face.

"Oh that's fine." He answered. "So bachelorette and bachelor party- there on the same day?" He mused.

You dramatically flipped the back of your hand to your forehead. "No party for me." You announced.

He raised his eyebrow. "You sure?"

You grinned at him, happy at how organized he was being. "Sure I'm sure." You set down your ice cream. "Can you go check on Lucas?"

Natsu nodded, a happy smile on his face. "Sure, love." He kissed your forehead before walking off. You heard him greet Lizabeth and Juvia.

___

Your eyes grew wide as you stared at the ongoing rack of wedding dresses down the isle. "Holy..." You walked past the pretty white dresses, touching each one. "I'm in heaven." You stated to Juvia and Liz, who grinned back.

"Should we start looking?" Liz suggested, to which Juvia immediately responded with a sigh of happiness. "I really hope Juvia can wear these one day." She said, dreamily.

You give her a small smile. "I'm sure you can, Juvia!" Levy, unfortunately, couldn't make it to the dress shopping trip. So instead, Liz, who wanted to stay in the audience and watch, came along.

"How about this one?" Liz took out a white fluffy dress with tons of lace and held it against herself to show you. "Too much lace." You replied, digging back into the dresses.

Soon, the store lady came up. "Hello." She greeted you three with a bright smile. "Can I help you with anything?"

Juvia smiled at her. "We're all good. Juvia thanks you."

The woman nodded, and walked away, her heels clicking against the floor. "Call me if you need anything!"

Juvia held up a pale beige dress. "Juvia thinks this is cute?" She said, with a tilt of her head. You looked at the long dress. "A bit too plain." You smile.

Juvia nodded. "Juvia and Lizabeth will find the perfect dress for you!" She confidently said.

You grinned. "Thanks!" You were interrupted when Liz gave an excited squeal. "T-this is...!"

You and Juvia both popped over to her. Your eyes widened as your eyes fell on the ruffled dress with ribbons wrapped around it, the small beads shining from the light above. You loved the pink roses that were on the white dress.

Your breath felt taken away as you looked at it. Liz and Juvia didn't speak, but they exchanged knowing glances.

"Try it on!" They urged, pushing you behind a curtain. You were flustered as you slipped on the beautiful dress.

When you emerged, Juvia and Liz were both silent. "You look..." Liz started, eyeing you up and down.

You grew worried. 'Does it look bad?'

"Beautiful." Juvia finished, clapping her hands. "Juvia thinks so too!" She said, grinning at Liz.

Your cheeks grew warm. "Really?" You looked at yourself in the mirror. "It is...really pretty." You quietly said, returning back to the curtain, and slipping it off. "Thank you..." You hugged them tightly as you walked to check-out.

Liz flashed a smile, while Juvia gave you a warm closed-eyes smile. "You're welcome." They chorused.

___

A dizzying amount of jewels.

That's what the dress costed.

A crap ton of jewels. Your head had spun as she announced the price. But nevertheless, you handed her the jewels, and let Juvia bring the dress back with her. She promised to take good care.

You unlocked the door back home, and almost expected the apartment to be a disaster.

But it wasn't that bad. "I'm home!" You called, shutting the door behind you. "Mommy!" Lucas ran to you, his arms wide.

"Hey! No- come back!" Natsu ran after him, scooping him up before you could reach him.

"Well hello to you too." You laughed. Natsu grinned. "Tell mommy what a bad boy you were being."

Lucas sulked. "I wasn't..."

You laughed, petting his head. "What did you do?"

Natsu grumbled under his breath, "put the sack of flour into the oven, and tried to make a cake- that's what he did."

You laughed even harder. "You did that, Lucas?"

He pouted. "It's the magic way to bake a cake!"

You kissed the top of his head. "Okay, okay." You grin.