35.

August 29th

August 29th

Telling my parents about this accusation was one of the most embarrassing moments of my life. Then it didn't help when Carter reminded me of Lil Mosey. I remember he was so hyped and then he literally disappeared. He had an accusation as well that quite literally has nearly ruined his career.

My grandparents only shook their head, and I don't even know where their thoughts are at.

"You think they'll show your case in Judge Judy?" Carter jokingly asked looking up at us through the phone.

Because my parents literally flew up here on a whim, they kinda left Carter. Even though school was out and Carter wanted to stay home, mom wasn't having it.

Thankfully out of the goodness of her heart, Leia volunteered to come down and stay with him, since she was already taking her maternity leave.

"I don't like her," I responded with an attitude because he already knew that.

"Exactly."

"Well..." I said, tilting my head to the side when I thought about it.

I can not lie, that lady does have some good moments, out of 100 years of judging. I think shied just waiting on somebody to slap the shit out of her so she can sue them and get rich in court.

"We're exterminating all the Tasha K's." He said before snickering z

"I mean we have the evidence it's here." My mom said, coming in the room with God how much paperwork.

"It's literally not fair." I said, slouching before laying flat in the floor.

"Hold on. I'm going to add Jordan." Carter said while my dad sympathized with me because his back couldn't withhold the hardness of the floor.

This man swears on everything, he doesn't age but his back does, yet I know for sure in all of my 26 years of life, he's never been able to lay on any floor or air mattress. Anything low for that matter.

"Is my sister here? Jordan immediately asked, no form of greeting or announcement of presence.

"Yes," everyone answered for me.

"Well since you were looking for employment elsewhere, I did pull up some places in Alabama." He said seriously, making my eyes roll.

"I don't want to work in Alabama." I whined truthfully.

"I know. It was just an option." He said, still not hearing what I was saying.

"It's all right kid. I mean you know the truth, your credibility is great, regardless of what the results are, you have to think of your truth." My dad said, genuinely trying to comfort me.