3.

December 25th

December 25th

"Ms. Packeson, lovely to see you. I'm assuming you're Mr. Packeson." The junior assistant team manager greeted strangle rather to see me and my family.

I mean it is Christmas Day so who would I be to spoil that experience for anyone. The holiday spirit isn't even in my mind trying not to shit a brick in nervousness is difficult enough.

The L.A. Rams offered me a job as a physical therapist/trainer for all of their athletes and that's completely mind boggling.

Originally I went to FAMU to get a degree in sports medicine and now I'm in school to get my doctrine in physical therapy. It's a lot. A whole lot but my brother is graduating with a doctoring in sports medicine so this is definitely doable for me.

"Yes sir." My dad said energetically reaching out to shake his hand.

"Mrs. Packeson." The assistant, whose name is Nathaniel Simmons said calming down a but before greeting my mother reaching out for a hug instead.

"Nice to meet you." She told him rubbing his back.

I heard my dad softly kiss his teeth making us all laugh. My dads most definitely petty and jealous hearted so she isn't going to hear the end of this till tomorrow.

"Brothers?" He asked looking to me for confirmation.

"Yes sir." I nodded smiling when I saw that both of them were practically bouncing off the walls.

Jordan is about 4 years older than me, is 8 years older than Carter so that's probably offensive to him. I'll tease him about it later.

"These are my brothers Carter and Jordan." I said introducing them both in order Do Nathanial wouldn't get confused.

"Nice to meet you." both boys said still managing to shake his hands professionally.

"Should I be expecting to see either of you future?" Nathanial asked with what looked like genuine optimism in his eyes.

"Maybe." They both responded making my mom beam proudly.

She most definitely has something I'd like to say in 30 years. My children are successful. My son will graduate in the next year officiating his title as an orthopedic surgeon, and my daughter with a bachelors degree in sports medicine, a DPT graduate and is in the road to becoming a doctrine in physical therapy. My brothers going to be a high school graduate and even though he may be undecided, he has scholarship opportunities athletically and academically. And we're all worked our butt off to get there.

"Maybe? I'll take that." Nathaniel said before shoving his hands in his pockets. "So this could be your new home in the next few weeks if you choose it."

Honestly if my family can have suites whenever we go to sporting events, then maybe this is the career for me.

"It's a lot." I told him showing that it was overwhelming.