16.

March 27th

March 27th

"Blyss!" Sam screeched, running to me like he was going to tackle me.

"That's not my name." I choked out.

He picked me up in a huge bear hug lifting me extremely high off the ground moving dramatically from left to right, my legs just going along trying to keep up.

"Yes it is." He squealed finally putting me down, brushing back my aggressive fly aways.

Per Mrs. France's request, I took my braids down for their weekly breather over the weekend. I finally agreed to different braids, soft locs with color for my next appointment.

My hair is untamable. I had it in a tight low bun with minimal gel because I want her hair to breathe but my flyaways refuses to lay down and come without a friend.

"It's so good to see you!" I told Keith, pulling him into an enthusiastic hug.

Keith is a lot less affectionate but he definitely doesn't decline it, so I always hug him. I don't know why though.

"Hey," I told Yamir, seeing her was side eying me and his security.

"Hey," He responded blandly with an attitude.

These two weeks are finally up so these three are back with me. I stayed in contact with them throughout but they decided to be died and say the bare minimum.

I don't get it, the body one to complain but we'll never tell why. But when a woman explains why they're upset, they still don't get it. It didn't make sense.

I went to the copier to grab the prints I'd made when they got here. Unfortunately I was trying to go by their word used to the doctor and never truly check on his progress.

I grabbed the 7 sheets of paper and cut the light off before heading back to the empty work room to join the guys.

"So the second we leave you go get naked on a beach?" Yamir asked stank like when I was in his sight line.

"Yup." I responded, sitting down to read his last physical therapists notes, not knowing what to expect.

What I do know is he sent me a fat letter this morning and I could tell it was negative from the first sentence. Since I didn't want to ruin the rest of my day, I stopped there and said, "thank you for your feedback."

Because what I didn't ask for is opinions.

"What did y'all do down there?" Keith asked, pulling me from the notes.

I decided to review these bored once the guys left and focus on a progress test that I could document. Obviously I wouldn't expect him to casually walk back in here but I'm questioning if he made any noticeable progress. And 3cm is progress to me.

"My friends and I got an Airbnb and we mostly hung out together but we went out." I told them with a shrug, pulling my jacket sleeves up to prepare to help Yamir.