35.

August 24th

August 24th

I  smiled in the bathroom as I looked at my brand new Fabletics set. Honestly I've been wanting some bad but never bought them. But Yamir resolved that quickly. I was trying to show him a YouTube video on what I wanted him to do in PT but when I opened my laptop, my cart opened.

Then my laptop went missing and somehow magically appeared the next day and my cart was cleared. Of course I was pissed but a few days later, everything in my cart and some extra items came in the mail.

And I couldn't be mad because I'm absolutely obsessed. I took a quick picture and posted it on my  story, resoonding to Yamir's immediate reply before getting ready for practice.

Even though I'm not head coach, I'm basically assistant coach and I did do my research. I looked oeveeywhere for tips and tricks but I also remembered some stuff from my old days. What would be most beneficial and not doing certain things my coaches did to me and my teams for these girls.

I was 20 minutes early so I hopped on  the tramp, throwing 1 back handspring, then one tuck, then 5 standing fills, glad I could do them without too much trouble.

Major, Manii's son found it hilarious though, so I spent some time bouncing him in the trampoline and  flipping him a few times, flooding the gym with giggles.

However when practice actually began, I gathered everyone up, and sat down and stretched with them, asking about their day and listening to their gossip stories. I have no clue how a 7 year old can cheat but go off. Take no BS.

After stretching, I had them jog 2 laps, before we warmed up stretching and tumbling with technique  before their coach came and started instructing for the main part of practice.

Helping and instructing whenever it was needed, was enough of a workout for me. That was until I realized I never officially introduced my self and they had no clue who I was.

"Everyone, let's regroup for a minute." Diana said getting all the girls attention, breaking them from their independent stunts.

They all borderline bearded around us, sitting in front of us in a half circular shape and I chuckled in response of nervousness, seeing all the kids looking up at me expectantly.

"Hey guys. I wanted to introduce myself so y'all don't see this lady just coming in and taking over." I told them, contemplating sitting with them.

They all giggled, which eased my nerves a bit before I continued.

"I'm Brielle. Y'all can call me that or B. So I'm not going to be one of you guys main coaches but I am here to support you guys and help in any way possible." I started, hoping they wouldn't treat me like a rando.