𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚕

"Hey Chigiri! Wait up!"

"I did warn you that I'm a fast walker..." he taunted back at you.

A rather small red-head was making his way towards Rajitsu Tech, a middle school located near the center of Kagoshima. His friend was struggling to keep up with him, not being as athletic as he was.

"I didn't think you basically sprinted to school... We're here like twenty minutes early..." she collapsed to her knees.

Chigiri surpassed a laugh, giving his hand to his rather slow friend, "Maybe you should take those diet plans you've been making for yourself"

She rolled her eyes, "Ha-ha... very funny Chi..."

He frowned, "I thought I told you to stop calling me that N/N"

"Whatever..." she dusted herself off and made her way inside the building.

Today was a rather eventful day for Chigiri. Alongside multiple tests, he had a big game after school, to which he was excited for.

"Someone's excited isn't he?" the girl spoke as she put her things in her locker.

He smirked, "What makes you say that?", he followed her down the hall.

"Your aura. You have this glow coming off of you, I just can't explain it... I normally ever only see it when you're out playing on the field"

"Is that so? Well, I do have a game after school. I don't know if you've been keeping up with school news to know about it"

"I normally don't, but for you I do" she gave him a playful nudge.

Chigiri blushed, playfully nudging her back, "I expect to see you there then"

"Yeah yeah... well, I'm heading to class now. See ya at lunch?"

Chigiri nodded, giving her a small salute, "Yeah, see ya!"

He watched her walk into her classroom, the one right across his. The door closed slowly enough to see her sit down with her friends and start chatting. Chigiri felt his lips curl upwards, giving up on hiding his smile. Apart from football, Y/n was the only other thing he could think of that made him smile genuinely.

"Hey hey! Look who we have here!"

That thoughtful smile quickly faded and was replaced by disgust. There had been a constant two thorns at his side ever since he started attending Raijutsu Tech, and they were known as the Wanima brothers.

One of the brother's grunted, causing the other one to react, "My brother says, 'Why is he smiling all stupid like that?' Do you always think you're the best, even when you're off the field?"

Chigiri let out an exasperated sigh, making his way into the classroom. He was lucky they were third-years and he was a first-year, their schedules constantly clashed. Although he only really had to see them during lunch and after school, they still somehow managed to annoy him enough that he wanted to blow his brains out.

Lunch~
"I'll see you later Sakura?"
"Sure thing!"

Y/n walked towards her unnaturally red-head friend, who was eating his pasta rather slowly. She frowned, flicking the side of his head oh-so lightly.

"Ow?" he exaggerated his pain.

"Oh please~ I didn't hit you hard on purpose. Also, what have I said about eating pasta before you do any physical activities?"

"I still have like four hours before my game leave me be" he spoke with a mouth full of pasta.

"Still. You know, you should really take up the plan I told you about last week. It'll help you build up muscle and-"