Chapter 11: The Weekend With a Kiss (Niall's POV)

Start from the beginning

Louis shrugged. "Meh, it's catchy." 

"See you guys later!" Zayn waved, running off which looked more like disappearing to us. Y'know, vampire speed and all. 

-----------------------------------

The night was rather boring, to be on the honest side. 

We stayed in the Dinning Hall for a bit longer, just joking around. Liam and I walked together until our separate ways, bidding each other good night. Last night, I decided it would probably be better for me, if I slept in the dry room. Well I may have to turn into a merman, and then back into human again, it would be smarter in the long run, since I'd probably just spend my entire weekend in the dry part of my dorm. 

Deciding to have a bath the next morning, I quickly logged onto my computer, and check to see if Liam was online. He was. 

Niall says; 

Hey mate! 

I only had to wait a few seconds for Liam to reply. 

Liam says; 

Hey Niall ! howd u get my msn ? 

Well. The boy may be smart as heck, but he seriously cannot type properly. 

Niall says; 

I may nor may not have stolen it from your room.... 

Liam says; 

lol, thats fine ! what have u been up 2 since 10 min ago ?

Niall says; 

Oh, you know. Just pain from having to change forms twice :P 

Liam says; 

that must suck . is it really bad ?

Niall says; 

Not too to bad. It's fine, I deal with it.

Liam says; 

oh well what r u doing 2morrow ? maybe i could come and see u in ur dorm?

Niall says; 

Sure! Doesn't matter what time!

----

We spent up until midnight, just talking. About the most random things.  We talked about class, and family a bit more. I told him how much I missed my family back home, and how I hadn't seen them in a couple years since it was a really long trip to get home. Higgins let people stay at the school during the summer, though most went home. The only times you were allowed to leave the school, was if you were going home for winter or summer break (you spent spring break here) or if it was a school trip to go into town. 

We also talked about how we were really excited for the upcoming trip into town, and how we thought that the six of us should all hang out together, and maybe catch a movie and dinner. 

 ----------

  In my dream, I was in Liam's room. He was lying on his bed, eyes closed, completely naked. His hand was wrapped around his dick, wanking off painfully slow. "Niall..." He moaned. I felt my own friend tighten in my pants. 

Just then, Liam's eyes flashed open. They were completely black, with a mischievous glint in them. "Care to join me?" He winked, stilling jerking himself off. 

I moaned softly, and walked over to him. This was a dream, I misaswell enjoy it. When I got within Liam's reach, he grabbed my shirt, pulling me on top of him. He literally ripped the shirt off my being, and began sucking marks onto my neck and chest. "O-Oh... Oh! Liam..." I moaned