A famous superstar fall for his blind fan (part 2)

Start from the beginning

Tae: don't say thank you bun.
?? Hello my lovelies
Jk; Chim hyungie (sparkling eyes) why you late I am angry (pout)
Jm come and jump on yg who catch him and peck his lips.
Yg; slowly love you will fall.
Jm : I miss you now put me down I have to meet my bunny.
Jm come and hug jk then notice tae.
Jm: you when did you come and why now you can leave now no need to eat in my in laws food.
Tae; sorry Chim
Jm; no sorry go away.
Yg; Chim he was busy right he also call us and said sorry.
Jm; did I ask his sorry hyung tell him to go away
Jk; Chim hyung don't talk with my Hyung like this and you all know each other only I don't know (pout)
Tae: oooh bun don't pout it's just he is my cousin.
Jk; really you are cousins
Tae: yes.
Jm; no I am disown you as my cousin.
Tae: oooh then I also can disown you as a human.
Jm; what did you say ?
Tae: just the things you listen now.
Jh; ok ok no need to fight now first eat.
Jm; ok appa.
They all sit tae notice jk was struggling so he made jk turn and face to him later feed him lovingly saying do many things more like saying some beautiful places which jk was listening with all concentration.
Next day
Tae took jk in a place . It's a garden very far away from city. It's almost take 2 hours just to reach there.
Tae: bun carefully the bridge is made by wooden.
Jk; hyungie you are holding me then how can I fall ha.
Tae: should I give you a piggy back ride?
Jk; no need hyung I don't want to trouble you.
Tae: seriously bun how can you think you will trouble me ? I am angry.
Jk; don't be angry pls kookie is sorry (pout with teary eyes which hurt tae the most. He cup JK's cheeks and kiss his eyes. This was the first time tae's soft lips touch JK's skin. He feel shiver a coldness ran into his spine. His heart plump blood more then usual time. His cheeks become red indicating he is blushing. Just a mare touch make him mess a hot yet beautiful mess.
Tae: u will not say this again and never gonna be angry on you. I am sorry pls forgive me.
Jk; don't say like this hyung I will not say anything. I will not think myself as a burden.
Tae hold JK's hands and pull him close jk bumped in tae's chest. Tae pick jk a little then put him on his leg . He start walking wrapping his hands on JK's waist. JK's leg was on top of tae's. Tae started walking towards his destination. JK's hot breath was fallen in tae's chest which make him numb. Soon they reach other side.
Tae: and we reach here. You know the place is really beautiful pink color is spread all over the area. Now we are sitting under a tree. The tree is the main attraction here. You know the leaves fall on you it's also pink color. And there is a swing it's a hand made swing.
The sky is light blue color. White cloud surrounded the whole place. As it's already evening we can see a slight of moon. The place is indeed beautiful baby.
Jk; I wish I could see it. But you know the way you describe I can feel it so beautifully. Hyung will you take me here when I will be alright. I want to see those beautiful scene by my own eyes. You said pink color but in my eyes it's already black. No color no brightness just black and dark. When I will see the world again I want to see you first. I want to see how you look like. I want to see the person who describe everything this much beautifully how much beautiful the person is.
Tae: the person is really beautiful bcz you are with him. When a pure soul see something with his pure eyes it's
Also become beautiful. You will see me with your pure heart then how can you find me unattractive or any kind of flaws . You are a pure soul baby that's why you don't feel like this. You will find me so handsome so beautiful bcz your heart is beautiful.
Jk; you are so good at talking hyung. Your everywords seems real so true. Your every words make me feel I am complete person. There is no lack in me.
Tae: you have many lack . I also have many lacking. But do you know what is it. It can be
So many things but not any physical disabilities you are a artist you love art. You do so many arts. Thousands of drawing you did. But I wanna know did you saw every arts which you draw. (jk nod his head as no )
Then how can you say like this.
Jk; ok ok I will not say anything now happy.
Tae: yeah you should be. Do you wanna sit on the swing.
Jk; yes (bunny smile)
Tae: wait I will take you.
Tae pick jk and made him sit on the swing later help jk by pushing the swing. Both enjoy their moment with each other. This time is really precious for both of them. New new love new new feelings all the time is great but when a person fall for a person just by now the new feelings is indeed precious yet beautiful yet dramatic.
Tae: bun let's go now we are late and you are going for dinner in my house don't worry I already informed Yoon hyung.
Jk; ok let's go.
They left from there .
Tae took jk to his house.
Tae: come inside bun (holding his hands )
At this time Namjin also come there.
Jin; Omo who is this cute bunny ? Aiggo he is too cute.
Tae: aish mom don't shout like this. Bun come and meet with my parents. He is my mom and mom where is dad.
Jin; joonie come pls.
NJ; just 2 minutes. (Shout)
NJ also come and taekook and Namjin introduce themselves later they talk about some random things.
Jin: kook baby aren't you hungry ?
Jk; yes uncle.
Jin; aish don't call uncle call me mom tae also call like this.
Jk; ok (bunny smile)
Tae: ok bub let's go and wash our hands.
Jk; ok
They left from there.
NJ; I am feeling sad for kook .
Jin: but we can't change anything. Let it be I am just thinking how much happy they are in each other presence. How much beautiful they are looking. Their smile is so true . So pure and so beautiful. I just wish they stay together forever.
NJ; they will .
Jin: now I am going for serving don't ever dare to enter in my kitchen.
NJ;when did I enter in your kitchen (pout)
Jin; hmmm.
Jin left from there and NJ just pout meanwhile taekook also come after freshen up then eat their dinner with so much fun.