Chapter 16 Part 1- Let the Tour Begin

Start from the beginning

An unexpected arm around his shoulder made him jump. “We're not getting any younger friend.” Alpha Black said on his right, followed by a second arm around his left shoulder which belonged to his brother, both were topless with shorts and sandals.

Terrant ducked his head out of the brothers half embrace, a playful smile on his face. “No we are not. Did you guys run here too?”

Alpha Black shrugged, “Honestly it might not be as fast as driving, but it is definitely therapeutic. Also our wolves are known for their speed.”

Terrant smiled, “I will have to test that sometime.”

“Be prepared to lose.” Joseph said walking up the steps behind them as his car took off after Terrants following a road around the mansion.

Terrant shook his head, “I can’t win one on one combat with you. Can’t win a race with Alpha Black, or his brother. Honestly, what does that leave me with?”

Joseph smirked and tapped hard on the top of Terrants head. “That big brain of yours.”

“I would like the big brained Alpha and his constituents on my front step to come inside. Please.” Said a female voice emanating through the front door that had just started to open.

Joseph tilted his head toward the opening door, “Ah, the muse has spoken.” He gestured for Terrant to enter first. “You are the big brained Alpha.”

Terrant rolled his eyes and walked into the familiar lobby, followed by Joseph and the Black brothers. Chris was leaning against the front desk with a smirk on her face and her dark black glasses glinting. There appeared to be an entourage of pack members surrounding her and packed down the halls. An increase in muttering started as soon as they entered the lobby. To the left and right of the lobby the other Alpha’s, some with their Beta’s, were waiting.

Alpha Gray huffed and rolled his eyes before muttering, "finally!"

Chris accepted a clipboard and pen from one of her office staff, ignoring Alpha Gray. "Everyone appears to be here, unless we are waiting for another party?" The room was silent as the Alphas glanced at each other. Chris nodded and clicked her pen close  before handing the clipboard back to the staff member. “In that case. Welcome everyone to Winters pack and Pack City. I apologize for the need to congregate in the lobby but we are on a tight schedule and do not have time to freshen up.” A snort was heard in Alpha Gray and Alpha Freemans direction.

Chris pushed her hair back behind her shoulders, she wore it long today, with an intricate braid pattern pulling her bangs back while the rest of her hair curled around her shoulders. She also wore a black uniform that was tight to her body, with silver knives strapped to both her calves. Terrant felt a little underdressed as he saw that Joseph was wearing a very similar military outfit. They both looked ready for war. Terrant looked like he was ready to do the books.

“Before we start I would like to introduce you all to some of my staff members.” Chris motioned to her left. “You all have met or seen my Beta Garrett.” Garrett nodded which was received with several nods from the group of Alphas. Chris then motioned on her right. “This is Omega Gia and my second in command.”

Terrant already met Omega Gia but how small she was compared to other wolves was extremely obvious as Chris gestured to the tiny wolf next to her. Gia nodded her head in acknowledgment, and a snort was heard on the other side of the lobby.

“That is the Omega?! You have got to be kidding me. This is a joke.” Alpha Gray said out loud looking around himself to see if others were laughing.

Alpha Freeman opened his mouth to respond, a cruel smirk on his face, when Chris cut him off, “I wouldn’t insult an Omega. Especially Gia, she has quite a temper.” Gia’s eyes flashed but she said nothing as her intense glare focused on Alpha Gray.