New Characters: Arielle & Onyx

Double whammy! I've made both an NPC and a PC!

First, the NPC, is a vampire fighter/wizard named Arielle! She will be appearing in my campaign alongside Maiza Wyrmheart! She's also a noble, and her alignment is true neutral. She's also a raging bisexual with a wolf-born girlfriend.

Here's a pic for reference:

The second, my most recent character I've made, is gonna be part of a one shot with all druids

Her name is Onyx, and she's a fire genasi (druid obviously!) Her background is haunted one, and her alignment is lawful neutral.

Here's another pic!

She really pretty here

She really pretty here... She gonna have everyone after her (which is what she wants anyways xD)

She also has a dire wolf as her animal companion. And because I'm a little nugget of chaos who comes up with weird names for pets, his name is Cupcake.

Rather than do yet ANOTHER two catch-ups for these characters (since Namira's took me forever to complete) I'm gonna simply add them to any future parts I write. Sorry, I just can't do that again after how long it took me to write Namira's catch-up. I will, however, put their birthdays, ages, and spells they know. As well as what songs I think would fit them.

For Arielle, she's a young vampire, being close to about 25 in regards to physical age. Mentally, she's as old as Karen. (Just not as crotchety or evil.)

Onyx is around the same age as Nela, being about 29 (just without the immortality part.)

For their birthdays, Arielle's birthday is January 4th, and Onyx's is February 28th.

For spells:

Arielle (as a level 5 wizard)
Cantrips: Chill Touch, Mage Hand, Sapping Sting, and Toll the Dead
Level 1: Chromatic Orb, Earth Tremor, Ray of Sickness, and Witch Bolt
Level 2: Crown of Madness, Dragon's Breath, and Wither & Bloom
Level 3: Summon Undead and Vampiric Touch

Onyx (as a level 12 druid)
Cantrips: Control Flames, Druidcraft, Poison Spray, Produce Flame, and Thunderclap
Level 1: Absorb Elements, Burning Hands, Cure Wounds, Healing Word, and Speak with Animals
Level 2: Heat Metal and Moonbeam
Level 3: Sleet Storm, Speak with Dead, and Speak with Plants
Level 4: Blight and Elemental Bane
Level 5: Commune with Nature and Mass Cure Wounds
Level 6: Sunbeam

As for theme songs, here's what I think would fit both of them.

For Arielle, it's Living Dead Girl and Dragula, both by Rob Zombie

For Onyx, it's Sick by The Boys and Hot n Cold by Katy Perry

And that's that!

If you guys have any ideas for what shows, games, movies, and books I can insert these guys into feel free to comment!

I just recently started watching more stuff, like Studio Ghibli films (I've seen Howl's Moving Castle, Kiki's Delivery Service, Castle in the Sky, Spirited Away, and Princess Mononoke so far. I think that's what I've seen anyways) and I've been watching Sailor Moon Crystal, Steven Universe, and South Park (I've also been watching Dragon Age: Absolution on Netflix but since I already did a Dragon Age part I won't do another.)

I have absolutely no idea how I'm going to insert these guys into Supernatural seeing as I've only seen the first season. But for now, I'll just be doing holiday and birthday specials.

I'm also thinking of doing a special Backrooms themed one shot before I do my campaign. I saw someone explain how they did it & now I wanna do it since my group is obsessed with The Backrooms.

Either way, I hope you all are enjoying this book! It's gone so many different directions but I'm happy with how this book turned out.